STOP the POP UPS!

Options
DTinyG1117778
DTinyG1117778 Posts: 15 Level 2

Trying to play level 13441, big banners of TASTY---DEVINE----SWEET---DELICIOUS---POPPING UP!! I've shrank my screen, but it's filling the entire game board. Hard on the eyes and so distracting. I've taken a few days off and this is now I"m remembering why. I already hated every other pop up, just to get to a new level....don't want a screen every time I loose a life to buy booster! So done with the game, who ever is suggesting this in a staff meeting needs to be fired. I've got a headache now, off to do something else..

Comments

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

It's the pop ups that come up the second you open the game that annoy me. I Iost the free gift king gave everyone today due to season pass popping up imprinting over the top of the free gift tab losing it in the process.

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

The trick with two pop ups is that you have to close the bottom one first. Figure out where the action button is on the bottom one and try to tap it, then you can close the top one. I've had it come up a few times. If you can't get to it in portrait switch to landscape.

• DTinyG1117778
    Options

The trick is not to have so many in the first place. I also think at any level over 1000 you don't need help finding friends or knowing you get 20 lives for the whole day.....but go ahead and make me click on that as well.

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

@DTinyG1117778 limiting the pop ups isn't a trick it is the correct solution. That would require King fixing it. I just offered how I managed to get around the bug.

• DTinyG1117778
    Options

I don't think I can get past the latest add to the game on my Mac, I've got it so small. It's making my eyes feel like they still have a burst. Maybe it's my old eyes, so hard on them. I just try an look away while things are popping, don't forget that big shake of the boards that's not fun either.

Peaches12, I only see one window at a time, one right after the other. Each has it's own pop up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?