Freezing

Options
Anna-20
Anna-20 Posts: 5 Level 2

I just installed the new update and now every time I open Candy Crush it just freezes. It was working fine before I updated it. Please help. I play this game several times a day.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

HI Anna- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game freezing. Please let me know which model of device you are playing on and I will send you some troubleshooting steps to try. 

Have a sweet weekend! :-) 

• Bianca_Conner
    Bianca_Conner Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Cezdiamond - I have the same issue. Started immediately after I installed the newest update... iPhone 6s

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Cezdiamond - I have the same issue. Started immediately after I installed the newest update... iPhone 6s

Hi Bianca- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iPhone crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
  • Bianca_Conner
    Bianca_Conner Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've tried the steps detailed in the link provided - however, the issue is most definitely at the games technical level, not at the users device. The issue explicitly began with the newest update that clearly has a bug and needs to be corrected by King developers, a newer update needs to follow.
  • MSchneider
    MSchneider Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

HI Anna- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game freezing. Please let me know which model of device you are playing on and I will send you some troubleshooting steps to try. 

Have a sweet weekend! :-) 

I have the same problem on my iPhone 5S. Every single time I open the app, it freezes after a few seconds, and stays frozen for 10-30 seconds, then goes back to normal. This also happens randomly while I'm playing.The app is up to date, same as iOS (10.3.1), I have plenty of free space on my phone, and I have even tried reinstalling the app, losing all my boosters. Nothing works.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?