⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2533 ridiculous!

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Stop playing until they nerf it!  Don't ever buy boosters either!!!  You reward their behavior when you do that.  King keeps making these ridiculous levels because idiots keep paying money for boosters.  Go enjoy interacting with your families in the meantime.  

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

Really wish theyd fix this piece of sh!t level. Such an insult. Clearly theres ZERO screening being done on these levels.

• Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Pinkesh_K_Anand Posts: 12 Level 2

Really it is a ridiculous  level. I completed it but with the help of Chocolate eater. The videos I saw shows that as and when you have two color candies, you burst the same and rest of the candies are automatically finished if you have certain moves. I used 2 candy Bombs and at that time I was having 13 moves left but no chocolates cleared and finally I had to use Candy Eater.

• Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Pinkesh_K_Anand Posts: 12 Level 2

I personally feels King Care now don't want to earn any move. The levels (almost 30 levels previous to 2533) are so unbeatable that you are totally dependent on fate NOT ON YOUR WISDOM AND SKILL 

• Former_User

I was stuck on that one too, and finally watched the video. The video showed 2 chocolate bombs crossing, and it knocked out the whole side of chocolate, so that's what I did too. It worked !!Good Luck !! 

They removed the bug that lowers the amount of chocolate that you need after using two bombs together. If you look at all the videos online (and most are the same one), you'll see the number of chocolates needed decreases as they are created. That bug no longer exists.
  • slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2

So I watched the stupid Youtube videos on how to beat this level and each person beat it by getting 2 chocolate balls next to each other - I did that and I still needed 5 chocolate squares to pass.  The Youtube videos had the same amount left - 5 chocolates needed to pass.  However after the chocolate machine on the right went off and produced 5 chocolates the people in the Youtube videos passed the level - they didn't need to hit them they just needed them to appear.  My extra 5 appeared and I didn't pass this damn level.  What the hell is that - was there a glitch in their game that allowed them to pass?  If so how do I get that same glitch - otherwise this level is damn near impossible. 

Really King who designs this crap - is there quality control that checks the levels or do you design them and then pass it off to customers and hope they figure it out?

• schmudel
    schmudel Posts: 112 Level 3

Yep, the 2 chocolate bombs is the solution.  I did have to use 2 hand switches though in order to get them side-by-side. On to the next.

its hard to get the 2 chocolate bomb ---have it one time only
  • Former_User

So I watched the stupid Youtube videos on how to beat this level and each person beat it by getting 2 chocolate balls next to each other - I did that and I still needed 5 chocolate squares to pass.  The Youtube videos had the same amount left - 5 chocolates needed to pass.  However after the chocolate machine on the right went off and produced 5 chocolates the people in the Youtube videos passed the level - they didn't need to hit them they just needed them to appear.  My extra 5 appeared and I didn't pass this damn level.  What the hell is that - was there a glitch in their game that allowed them to pass?  If so how do I get that same glitch - otherwise this level is damn near impossible. 

Really King who designs this crap - is there quality control that checks the levels or do you design them and then pass it off to customers and hope they figure it out?

It has nothing to do with quality control. The sites that post how to beat CC levels are given easy/hacked boards so King can point to them and say the levels are beatable. It's all about taking your money by making you buy boosters.
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

Yeah those youtube vids with the 'glitch' must be in China or something.... basically they just need to reduce the number of chocolate to 15 and its achievable... otherwise impossible without many boosters. Ill wait until its nerfed.

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

i do not understand why every time king develops such levels where compulsory boosters have to be used ..then we shout here and then it gets edited ..is this some type of joke going on ..on youtube the level is crossed so easily after using the 2 disco balls then the chocolate automatically reduces but practically it doest happen 

only waste of time never the players are valued 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?