📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2533 ridiculous!

Options
13»

Answers

• MS_mom_1965
    MS_mom_1965 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem - I am left needing 5 more chocolate, and mine don't just automatically go away as they spawn as is shown on the videos.  This level has to have a glitch that needs to be corrected by the programmers.  

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Yes I passed it, got a chocolate on the left side and just kept letting it multiple til I had enough, never worried about the chocolate on the right side.

Lucky you Jon. Unfortunately for me I have just wasted two Tick boosters as the correct colour candies are not dropping enough to break the chocolates and I was ending up getting blocked at the top till I don't have enough moves. Nothing fun and challenging but just another f**king ridiculous and a ripped off level!!!
  • Ranger
    Ranger Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

This is another level that should be changed.  They always claim that any level can be beaten without boosters.  NOT.  Going away until they make an adjustment.

• Ashish_Agrawal
    Ashish_Agrawal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please fix the issue with this level. It is ridiculous to have cleared this level, having used all my boosters. Please help

• darnold1953
    darnold1953 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem - I am left needing 5 more chocolate, and mine don't just automatically go away as they spawn as is shown on the videos.  This level has to have a glitch that needs to be corrected by the programmers.  

Also, the dispensers on the right indicate they should be dropping striped candy...which they don't.
  • slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

They release new episodes on Wednesday morning - that's also when they fix ridiculous levels that need fixing.  They haven't done that yet, which leads me to believe they aren't going to fix this level.  So all of us hoping for some sort of reprieve from this ridiculously stupid level are fresh out of luck.  So with that said King you can go screw yourself - pay attention to what your most loyal players are saying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?