Tremendous Glitch

Options
2»

Comments

• Roper321
    Roper321 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

I don't know why I can still play levels, when I try to sign in, ask for lives or even try to change my user ID. It tells me not connected try again later. I have no events, ads/boosters or lives, just the 5 they give and every half hour. Nice meeting you too, also congrats on making 3000. I played Candy Crush when it first came out made it to level 300 and sum then never played until 3 months ago I needed something to past the time and playing with other players in challenges, it helped me big time. I'm just a dirty poor (I can't afford the r so it's pronounced Poe) lonely white boy.

• Maubee
    Maubee Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

That's what Happened to me my game was disconnected. Once that happens you can only play levels without getting any credit for doing so. Oh so that's what you meant about playing offline. Same here couldn't sign in or out. No events in fact that section was totally frozen. That's when I decided to use another device but they all had different levels ones that I had already passed. Nothing at all was synced. Then I found an old Nokia from ions ago use it with WiFi and airplane mode which allows me to play the game properly. However when you change device you lose all you had in inventory and friends. Jistc a couple remained To this day my game remains disconnected on my Samsung mobile. Have no idea why ir how it happens. It jept saying try again l as tater. Tried all the solutions support suggested nothing worked. Fortunate I found the old device with the battery constantly losing power. Have to play while it charges lol.Am quite low on GB usually have some from events races & the event where you win 7 levels in a row. Cannot do that now as will not getcthru levels without using the few items you need to purchase to help out. Never had that problem before now I do. Did you ask support for help? To get back b online sometimes they can fix it. Unfortunatly my original game is dead...

• Roper321
    Options

I put up a few posts here and there and tryed a few recommendations from support to other players but nothing worked. I even created a new Facebook with the same email to try and log in with the Facebook account to see if that would work. Nothing worked so I'll just continue playing like this and maybe it will work itself out, or create a new account and start over because it's boring without the other players and challenges/events, also I'm from Newfoundland so if I says something odd or hard to understand that's why I have an accent. In the game all my people that was there, not one I knew. My username in the game was Jason Alexander and my profile pic is me a big beard on the go. I changed my username to Roper321 and the next day I got booted out, that was a week ago and I thought I chashed the server, the best they ever seen, computer can not compute with Roper. A.I Went ABUUHH!

• Maubee
    Options

@Roper321 I'm from UK & Caribbean but am stateside now. I understand many accents lolol as I've been many places abd puck up languages quite well. Newfoundland is really unique...I gave up my FB account ages ago too much invasion of privacy too many mates as I used for business too. Now I am off all social media. As it has all gone bonkers...hacking and all else. If you have another device or even get a cheap burner phone you will be able to save your account. You will just lose your inventory and some friends. But you will at least have your progress events and competitions. You truly don't want to start all over again...that's why am using an ancient non network phone....didn't want to start all over too much work. Even when you log into your account on a different device with the level you are at it still gives directions as if you're starting to play for the first time. So quirky and strange.

• Roper321
    Options

Yeah that is strange but good to know, thanks I will look around for a new phone and try that. I don't have any inventory in the game anyway, plus I was giving about 300 -400 lives a week and only getting a fraction back from only certain friends. I know what you mean about the social networks. When I lived in the woods I stayed away from everything. Now I got my accounts up, but I don't talk to anyone. I'm from a small village and I don't get too many visitors. I rather dine alone than to have a feast with phoney people.

• Maubee
    Options

Totally agree with you...I resided in the mountains in Caribbean loving it there. In UK live between London & Devon the latter being more secluded. As for the phone just buy a cheap device. I didn't want to use my laptop and not crazy about my IPads. That's why the old Nokia lying about is perfect for just the game as tge battery life is horrible. Had to remove everything else on it to make it work more efficiently..just worried it might freeze or disconnect. I never ever even knew the game could do that...n all the years I played it on and iff with my tablets never had the issue. But I understand it can happen on any device.. Haven't played for 2 days, as am low on GBs but do have lives..Catch 22 unless you have GBs hard to compete in Royale, weekly contest, and races where you can accumulate GBs...lost all that when my game went south....so deciding what to do...

• Roper321
    Options

Nice, I still don't have Candy Crush wokin, but some people are getting it back slowly. What does GB's mean or did you studder? I never been outside Canada, lived in Toronto for many years and worked all over Canada, since I came back home to my hometown in Newfoundland, no help, no friends or work, I got stuck here and broken in many ways. I'm still alive, that's the main thing. It might be a while before I can get another device, I'll just keep on chushin' all by myself.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?