⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

‼️ Disappearing Events / Missing Daily Booster Machine‼️

Options

Comments

065988 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, the same problem is persisting. I played several past games as you suggested but my events still have not apppeared except for the booster wheel. I’m getting really tired of this problem and wasting lives trying to fix it. Please provide a solution.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi Peter🤗

We have a separate thread for "Win Streak" issue Here. Can you please add your complaint also there🙏

Thanks a lot!

• Cliff_73
    Cliff_73 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I lost everything, including my daily bonuses. All my friends cannot do any extra challenges. It's all gone all I get. Is the daily spin any thoughts?

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @Cliff_73🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues in your game!

Losing the events & other features in your Events folder, is a glitch that many players are experiencing from past few weeks. We have a discussion thread about it --> HERE

There is a small trick we can do to bring back the events that are hiding behind the curtain. Please follow these steps —> After you open the game, first go to the Events folder — come back to the map screen and play an old level or a new level — finish it till the end — win or lose does not matter — go back to the map screen — open the vents folder — all your events should be back👍

** Sometimes, playing one single level is not working for some players! If that is the case for you, please repeat these steps. But, each time you finish the level, you must go to the events folder and check. I know this is a hassle! But, it works! It worked any players I have suggested🙂

NOTE: Until the glitch is fixed, you will have to follow these steps everyday when you open the game for the first time in a day!

If you have further questions or need to reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• momluvs4kidz
    momluvs4kidz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

But it’s not fair is it, to tell us to bear with you, when we can’t play, I was about to win the champions race among other things, so have lost so much gold. I can’t play at all!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @momluvs4kidz🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga King Community!

Yes, true! And, I completely understand your frustration! I am also a player like you and it frustrates me when I had to follow these steps 8/9 times!!

I wanted to share the trick, as I was very happy when all my hiding events & features came back!! It is a hassle everyday... but, I feel that it is better to go through that hassle than not having any events!!

There was no news from the Candy game Studio about when they are going to send a fix😕

I was about to win the champions race among other things, so have lost so much gold. I can’t play at all!

Why are you not able play? Is the trick for the events to appear not working for you?

The issue with Champions Race -- did it happened yesterday (on the 4th)?

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

WTH I've been playing this since it first came out. For quite a while my Daily Treat Machine has been sporadic. Would go a week and then stop for bit & restart. This last time I made it to 29 or 30 days without it going AWOL. Today...it's gone again. I believe it's the game since it stays on for a bit & then stops. Not happy, also I spent $$$$, was supposed to get 12 hours of boosters, but if you leave the game open while you're waiting for more lives, open another window to play something else, what you bought disappears before the time it should have. First time I thought it was because my cat sat on the keyboard, 2nd time, left window open & opened another and when I came back 1/2 hr to an hr later, what I paid for was gone. This is an issue that should be addressed

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @suekrecko🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

1) Disappearing Treat Machine is a glitch in the game, that many players are experiencing!! The Candy game Studio are aware about it and are looking into it. We don't know about the ETA of the fix yet!!

But, please see --> THIS Thread <-- (click on the green lettered link) for a trick to bring in the events back.

2) With regards to missing purchased boosters, please contact the King Customer Support team and send a complaint.

• If you are playing Facebook browser, click on --> https://soporto.king.com/contact.
    • If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 --> click on the Pink Cogwheel -- click on ? icon -- scroll down to "My Purchases" -- Select the option that's suitable with the issue you are experiencing -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• DaphneVickie
    DaphneVickie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This happens to me as well. I'm at 20 today when the day before I was at full max. I've turned in a report.

• rccweber
    rccweber Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

When will this be resolved? Every single day my events are missing!!! Is the race feature gone now too? Why doesn’t this company announce anything? We are all just feeling around in the dark! It’s such bad customer service. Every King game I play is messed up in some way or the other. Friends had had no events for MONTHS. Jelly is missing its daily option to win boosters for a small amount of time. And here we are, hundreds of people with the same issue in Saga. What in the world is going on? Is this company in trouble? Why can’t we get a straight answer?! I’m going to have to find new games to play outside of King, because this level of customer service is rubbish.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?