I lost my progress. I am at 2601 and have passed to 2615 but everytime I quit playing it goes back 2

JudyK
JudyK Posts: 7 Level 2

I lost my progress. I am at 2601 and have passed to 2615 but everytime I quit playing it goes back two 2601. Last answer said to replay them but no point trying that again since it doesn't stay.  Please read the question and hopefully you can help.  

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

u complete those level without connect facebook...sorry this progress is not refundable..its your android mobile fault.

• JudyK

Thank you for trying to help but I did not complete those levels on my Kindle. I completed them on my desktop using Facebook. I did this a couple of times. It is possible one of them was on the Kindle but I always connect to Facebook when I open the App. I am connecting on Facebook when it doesn't save the levels. 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓

use google chrome to play candy crush and must update it letest verson

• JudyK

u complete those level without connect facebook...sorry this progress is not refundable..its your android mobile fault.

See below, it is not correct. I passed the levels on desktop using FB
  • JudyK

Yes I will show it as solved because it does now save progress. However, everytime it synch to FB (little round thing goes in circles) it returns me to level 425 even though I am now on 2605. The levels after 425 are missing for just one area. Last time I finished 2615 it did not let me go on to 2616 so I am suspecting there is still something not right. Any suggestions? I have upgraded brower to most current Google Chrome.
  • Sukanta_Biswas

yes u right ..some player faced same problem, if u connect with facebook everytime then no problem to u .this is technical problem dont worry your progress is save already & u get 2615 soon

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?