Why do i have to wait til every Wednesday for more levels no matter how fast or slow i go??????

Options
Rose_Marie
Rose_Marie Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm done with level 2825 but I always have to wait til every Wednesday before a get more levels why can't I just keep going like a lot of my friends do?????????

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi Rose Marie,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  It sounds like you've reached the end of the episode before the next update. On mobile, the levels are 1 or 2 episodes behind PC version. As far as waiting every Wednesday, that's just the way it is, updates to the game are on Wednesday. But if you'd rather play further levels, you'd have to go on PC/laptop.

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• Rose_Marie
    Rose_Marie Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2017
    Options

play on my tablet & PC I have 2 weeks between the tablet & PC but I've been dine with level 2825 since Friday on the PC with no more levels. On the tablet it's only on 2785 or something!

• Raed_Toto
    Raed_Toto Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited October 2017
    Options

Hi Rose Marie,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  It sounds like you've reached the end of the episode before the next update. On mobile, the levels are 1 or 2 episodes behind PC version. As far as waiting every Wednesday, that's just the way it is, updates to the game are on Wednesday. But if you'd rather play further levels, you'd have to go on PC/laptop.

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

jilly you close the game on king.com where i play at my pc and now u want me to wait 2 weeks cuz this company is idiot , close on place should we continue in other place i think this is cheap way from company to make many players stop the game cuz thy play free , who never buy boosters from company

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?