We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game play for Candy Crush Saga has reverted to the old version. How do I get the new HTML5 version?

Suddenly today, Candy Crush Saga has reverted to the old version. How do I get the new HTML5 version back?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi DonnaLeeCamille,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I recommend you to check our blog here and to follow up on all advise given there.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Johanna_Strydom
    Johanna_Strydom Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi DonnaLeeCamille,

I recommend you to check our blog here and to follow up on all advise given there.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

I tried the blog and everything seems fine, did the browser testing and it is fine but still the old version appeared today even though I had the new version for the past months with no problem. I do not know what to do, I lost my envelope with over 500 lives and is so upset. Feel like just deleting the game.
  • dabroad
    dabroad Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi DonnaLeeCamille,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

I tested my browser's compatibility and scored 489, so the HTML5 version should be working but is not (using Chrome on iMac). Any other suggestions to correct this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?