no sync on candycrush saga

Options

i`m on the ipad in level 380 and i can`t go further because i`m on level 374 on the computer

its not sync why?

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sylvia,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sylvia,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Sylvia_Kelders
    Sylvia_Kelders Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am sorry but candy crush stil does not sync i tought it was solved but i am on my ipad further as on facebook i am always logged in hope you help me again

• Gnewt
    Gnewt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am sorry but candy crush stil does not sync i tought it was solved but i am on my ipad further as on facebook i am always logged in hope you help me again

None of the King answers work for syncing or the game freezing. Horrible customer service.
  • sunshine11
    sunshine11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sylvia,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Can you please help me as well.. I log in with my king.com account
  • Daniel_Brennan
    Daniel_Brennan Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi Sylvia,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

can you help me also i log into king on iphone and see my levels but when i log into king.com it is not there
  • MLo711
    MLo711 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m on level 3640 on my iPad but it keeps bringing me back to level 2931, as if I never beat them. My progress also isn’t syncing with my iPhone 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?