Boosters gone

Options
Larissa_Sem
Larissa_Sem Posts: 5 Level 2

All my boosters disappeared, I had close to 300 of each, I have been using them, but I play a lot, so they have  accumulated. I lost interest in playing unless I get them restored.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Larissa, I assume that you are playing on a mobile, but if not then please let me know.  

Boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

If you lost gold bars then I can elevate this to a King Admin and your account can be checked.  Give it a bit of time because there are lots of glitches being addressed.  Hopefully you should get a response privately here on King Care.

• Larissa_Sem
    Options

Thank you Elsa, I'll wait for a private message. Yes, I am playing on my phone device. 

Thanks again, Larissa 

• Larissa_Sem
    Options

Hi Larissa, I assume that you are playing on a mobile, but if not then please let me know.  

Boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

If you lost gold bars then I can elevate this to a King Admin and your account can be checked.  Give it a bit of time because there are lots of glitches being addressed.  Hopefully you should get a response privately here on King Care.

Thank you Elsa, I'll wait for a private message. Yes, I am playing on my phone device. Thanks again, Larissa
  • Larissa_Sem
    Options

Still waiting, please let me know where to look for someone to respond, here, fb or email. Thanks 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Larissa, I will elevate it once again.  You should get a response in the envelope which is located at the top right of this page.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Elsa thanks for flagging to me. 

Hi Larissa-  If any of these items were purchased, do let us know as we can restore these for you. We would just need some of the transaction details. 

Sadly we do not offer compensation for free items and we do advise players not to let them build up as this can create instability and increase chances of the items being lost. These items are saved to your device and not our game servers, so reinstalling or game crashes can cause these items to be lost. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?