How to wind level 639. It seem like it's impossible to remove all four of the cheesy plates.

Options
Patricia-35
Patricia-35 Posts: 2 Newbie

How to wind level 639. It seem like it's impossible to remove all four of the cheesy plates with so few moves available. What is the secret?

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

I think it must have been buffed - when I played it I don't recall the cheesy plates on the sides to be on different heights (I could be wrong, but I think I took out two in one blast), and I can't remember it being 10 moves only. It should be revisited again. I'll play it for a few times and see whether I get closer than the two plates I took out in my last attempt).

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Took me about 10 attempts, changed initial special helper with the only one awarding an extra move. So it's hard, but nowhere as hard as others I played in the past (all of which were later nerfed) - twice I got within 1 move of finishing it from the starting 10 moves, before changing the helper.

• Jello_d'Evian
    Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

i also think it was not that hard at all,

well, ok, just a few attempts, classic ...

the mistake i made on my firsts attempts, if i remember well,

was that i was REALLY DETERMINED to break that f***'in rock (near the bottom, anyway it's the only rock in this level), in order to diagonally eliminate both plates 3 and 4 in one turn

but hey, you can eliminate them (3 and 4) one at a time, either diagonally (top tile of the first and last columns), or simply vertically with a good old 5-letters word lazer

if you have arrived to level 639, then trust me, you've beaten many many more hellish levels before :)

Regards !

• IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Here's how I beat 639. Used Mice King to remove 2 exclamators. Took out plates 1 and 2. Broke the stone blocker. Made a long word for a multi-directional line blaster. Moved it to the bottom. Took out plates 3 and 4.

Like many levels, you need good tiles to be dealt or you are doomed. :)

• Jello_d'Evian
    Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Here's how I beat 639. Used Mice King to remove 2 exclamators. Took out plates 1 and 2. Broke the stone blocker. Made a long word for a multi-directional line blaster. Moved it to the bottom. Took out plates 3 and 4.

Like many levels, you need good tiles to be dealt or you are doomed. :)

hey fellow IEEEgal mouse,well, to each his/her own way, that's part of the fun after all :)when i read, a few days ago, this thread (while waiting for the new batch of levels), i tried 639 againokay, it's not easy, of course, but it's do-able for surediagonal / vertical lazers / you break the stone or not ... there is no DEFINITIVE RIGHT SOLUTION :)anyway, when you say : "Moved it to the bottom"i must admit i'm still puzzled sometimes by the way the tiles move after a turne.g. sometimes, i say to myself, YEAH, GOT IT with this move, i'm gonna have the perfect diagonal lazer by *ending* my word just onto one "vined/entangled" tile, cause this one won't move ...... and f**k it ! all the tiles on the grid go into "mayhem mode", my beautifully crafted lazer goes in a damn placeand BOOM, i lose(i'm thinking about 642 pretty sure, maybe 641)BYE
  • Gilma
    Gilma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hola, cómo se usa el ratón Mice?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Gilma and welcome to our Community!
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• Gilma
    Gilma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Buenas tardes:
    Gracias por responderme. Desafortunadamenre no hablo Inglés.
    Feliz trarde.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?