We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Daily log in bonus

withns
withns Posts: 7 Level 2

I am not getting my daily log in bonus anymore.  Has this been deleted out of the game or what?!?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Withns, I haven't heard of the daily calendar taken off the game.  Please try again later today to see if it comes back.  But before you do that let's try to clear the history on your device.  Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and open it again.  Open the game and see if this brings it back.  No one else has reported this yet as an issue but I will keep my eye on the messages here today to see if it could be a new glitch.

• withns
    withns Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi Withns, I haven't heard of the daily calendar taken off the game.  Please try again later today to see if it comes back.  But before you do that let's try to clear the history on your device.  Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and open it again.  Open the game and see if this brings it back.  No one else has reported this yet as an issue but I will keep my eye on the messages here today to see if it could be a new glitch.

I haven't had the bonus calendar now for about a week. Even after updating the app on both the phone and pad.I have never had it on the computer.
  • EstelleK
    EstelleK Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have not had the daily calander. I have cleared my history and restarted my phone still nothing 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?