level 14677 - FIXED

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @anich1212🤗

Thank you for replying back & apologies for my delayed reply!

Please send a complaint to the Player Support team following these steps⬇️

1. Click on the Pink Cogwheel;
    2. Click on ? icon;
    3. Move down to "New Levels & Level help";
    4. Select the 2nd option "some tips to pass those difficult levels";
    5. Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    6. Fill up the form and, at "Choose A Topic" --> select "Bugs or Technical Issues";
    7. "Choose A Subtopic" --> select "I have a bug with a level";
    8. Explain briefly in "Tell us what you need" & Submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email as initial response which is an acknowledgement. You will have to wait up to 72 hours for an agent to contact you.

But, like I said above, the level might not change until the game team comes back! But, the Player Support team can take your complaint and report to the Studio.

Please let me know if you have any questions🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @venaman and @seeyarealsoon🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

We have received couple more complaints about this level. I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support, so that they can record them and report to the game Studio.

But, please be aware that the game Studio team cannot take a look at it until they come back from the Holidays after New year's!

You can send your complaint by following these steps⬇️

1. Click on the Pink Cogwheel;
    2. Click on ? icon;
    6. Fill up the form and, at "Choose A Topic" --> select "Bugs or Technical Issues";
    8. Explain briefly in "Tell us what you need" & Submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email as initial response which is an acknowledgement. You will have to wait up to 72 hours for an agent to contact you.

But, like I said above, the level might not change until the game team comes back! But, the Player Support team can take your complaint and report to the Studio.

Please let me know if you have any questions🍫🍫

Thank you & Happy Holidays🎉

• clickhl
    clickhl Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2023
    Options

Correct, but my frozen not enough 50 to clear. Something was wrong. Clear all frozen has only 40, but request is 50.

• akyed
    akyed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

level 14677

There is a bug in the game, you can't finish it. It doesn't count down, so it doesn't open the box in the middle. I have lost a lot of lives and money.

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @akyed🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

We have received couple more complaints about this level, and you would 5th or 6th player! I have suggested them to send a complaint to King Player Support, so that they can record their complaints and report to the game Studio.

I would advice the same to you too! Please send your complaint by following these steps⬇️

1. Click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen or Home screen of the game;
    2. Click on ? icon;

Please be aware that the level might not change until the game team comes back! But, the Player Support team can take your complaint and report to the Studio.

If you have any questions, you can post back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• clickhl
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @clickhl🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Including yours, we have about 7 or 8 complaints about this level just today!! I have suggested all of them to send a complaint to King Player Support, and I would advice the same to you too!

Please send your complaint by following these steps⬇️

1. Click on the Pink Cogwheel on game map screen or Home screen of the game;
    2. Click on ? icon;

Please be aware that the level might not change until the game team comes back! But, the Player Support team can take your complaint and report to the Studio when they are back after the Holidays!

Please let me know f you have any further questions🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello again @clickhl🙋‍♀️

You posted above comment while I was typing my reply! Hence, did not notice it before!! What do you mean by⬇️

But how to fix it? I paly on lap and mobi in one id

You are just informing that you are playing on 2 devices? If so, that is completely alright👍️

• clickhl
    edited December 2023
    Options

thank you for your support, i'm post request already. This game is harder and harder day by day. and need more and more money like other games.

• SueDM
    SueDM Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2023
    Options

Yep, same problem here. Been trying for ages now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?