⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3332

Options
ws67890
ws67890 Posts: 9 Level 2

Please change level 3332 back to 22 moves as it was originally created or I will leave in a week. Quit changing levels because you think too many people are passing it too easily. That should be thought through before it is released. I have no desire to play a level for weeks or months on end that no amount of boosters will help me complete.

Answers

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

It can be done in 13 moves. Start with a color bomb and striped/wrapped booster. I was able to combine the color bomb with a wrapped which opened the bottom left, dropped a key and stuffed the frog. I used the frog to get the hazelnut within a square of clearing. Wrapped and striped are easily made. Color bombs get made frequently too and when one appears, make the most of it to destroy the keys to release the cherry.

• ws67890
    ws67890 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It can be done in 13 moves. Start with a color bomb and striped/wrapped booster. I was able to combine the color bomb with a wrapped which opened the bottom left, dropped a key and stuffed the frog. I used the frog to get the hazelnut within a square of clearing. Wrapped and striped are easily made. Color bombs get made frequently too and when one appears, make the most of it to destroy the keys to release the cherry.

I have done some of what you said. It only gives me 10 moves. I have gotten close but there aren’t enough moves. Thanks.
  • Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

If the magic dash is active fill it up and get 3 extra moves along with the color bomb and striped/wrapped booster.
  • Freddy_Paul
    Freddy_Paul Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Here is a link of the video tutorial which will help you to clear level 3332. Clear level 3332

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    There are now only 10 moves and it is not possible even with boosters. Ridiculous and nothing more than a ploy to get frustrated players to fork over money for extra moves.  I've watched tutorials and those people magically get umpteen color bombs with no effort.  For the rest of us normal folk, the level is not possible with only 10 moves.  Please fix this ASAP.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @ws67890

I played Level 3332 last year on November 16, 2018. with 10 moves.  It is doable. 

Candy Crush Saga 3332   |   HARD LEVEL   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ (10 MOVES)
    GOAL: Collect All The Ingredients 1 Hazelnut & 1 Cherry Cluster In 10 Moves.

https://youtu.be/XgHS5z1Qe4c
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    I finally got it the other day but it is totally a luck level.  Color bombs just appeared at random for me and I had won two hours of striped and wrapped to start each time.  Still a ridiculously low number of moves when other much easier levels have sometimes 50 moves and you can solve them in about 20 with zero effort almost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?