⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug in 3398. Continuous flow.

Options
bballjer44
bballjer44 Posts: 6 Level 2

why does level 3398 has a bug where there is a continuous flow from the 6th column on top that empties on bottom at 4th column. I have to leave game and restart? Keeps happening!!!!!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi bballjer44, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I haven't seen anyone else here say that they are having an issue with this level but I have read some people have trouble with levels that are never ending.  Is this what happened to you?

• bballjer44
    bballjer44 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi bballjer44, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I haven't seen anyone else here say that they are having an issue with this level but I have read some people have trouble with levels that are never ending.  Is this what happened to you?

I passed the level but there is a program bug. As describe previously there is a situation where new candies go into a continuous flow prohibiting the player from making his next move.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?