Why do the keys turn white? Is this a glitch?

Videono1
Videono1 Posts: 9 Level 2

I’m on 3513. The keys occasionally turn white! I’ve never seen them do that before. They spontaneously turn white and then turn back to their original color when it moves to a different space. Is it a glitch or is it on purpose?

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Wow that is sooooooooo weird!  Thanks for the print screen.  I will forward this to a King Admin.  I guess it's good that it can change back to its color but only when it gets moved right?  It is definitely not on purpose because no one else wrote about this.  It sounds like some kind of glitch.  Does it happen with every level where you need the keys to open a locked thing?  Or just every now and then?

Answers

• _Elsa_

Hi Videono1, wow that is something that I haven't seen yet.  I'm wondering if it has to do with a connection issue.  Please keep an eye on this for us and try to capture a print screen showing this.  I am going to keep an eye on it from my end too.

• Videono1

It was only on that level and I haven’t seen it on any other level. I’ll go play it again and try to get a screenshot. 

• Videono1

I have a screenshot but I don’t see a way to post in on here. 

• _Elsa_

Hi Videono1, when you go to respond back to me just above this box where you will type your message there are 3 icons.  You are going to click on the middle icon which is to upload a picture.  It should open up where you can search for your print screen and upload it here.  

• Videono1

Hi Videono1, wow that is something that I haven't seen yet.  I'm wondering if it has to do with a connection issue.  Please keep an eye on this for us and try to capture a print screen showing this.  I am going to keep an eye on it from my end too.

I’m still trying to figure this forum out. I have a screenshot now. I went back & played it. I don’t see a way to post the pic on here.
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

Wow that is sooooooooo weird!  Thanks for the print screen.  I will forward this to a King Admin.  I guess it's good that it can change back to its color but only when it gets moved right?  It is definitely not on purpose because no one else wrote about this.  It sounds like some kind of glitch.  Does it happen with every level where you need the keys to open a locked thing?  Or just every now and then?

• Videono1

Hi Videono1, when you go to respond back to me just above this box where you will type your message there are 3 icons.  You are going to click on the middle icon which is to upload a picture.  It should open up where you can search for your print screen and upload it here.  

Maybe it’s because I’m on an iphone but I don’t see any icons. Weird. Maybe I’ll see if I can access this site in desktop mode.
  • Videono1

it's loaded below.
  • Videono1

Only on this level. I’ve not seen it on any other level with keys. Yes they just spontaneously turn white when they move, sometimes, not every time, and then if they shift to another spot they turn back to their original color. If I see it on any other level I’ll let you know but so far I haven’t. I’m on 3540 now.
  • J_Dorado
    J_Dorado Posts: 1 Newbie

I keep getting the white key intermittently, too, on level 3506

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?