I can't go to my last level on Chrome

Options
13»

Answers

• Helen_Winfree
    Helen_Winfree Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

From Gus Canine above: 

"I did manage to solve the problem. You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome. You will not lose boosters or other game settings. Good Luck!" 

IT WORKS!   I am back in business.  Thank you Gus!!

• Helen_Winfree
    Helen_Winfree Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Karlawitak- I did manage to solve the problem. You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome. You will not lose boosters or other game settings. Good Luck!

This worked! Thank you!
  • Philippe_Michel
    Philippe_Michel Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

From Gus Canine above: 

"I did manage to solve the problem. You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome. You will not lose boosters or other game settings. Good Luck!" 

IT WORKS!   I am back in business.  Thank you Gus!!

Yes, it's work, same on Firefox.Thanks
  • Philippe_Michel
    Philippe_Michel Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Elsa and others for suggesting that blog post for solutions. But as I said, I don't want to use Safari or Firefox. I want to use Chrome and that is where the problem is.

Delete all cookies from Facebook Candy Crush Saga game, then restart your browser and finaly, you recover your next level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?