⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why aren't my lives showing on my mobile?

Susie_Mancini
Susie_Mancini Posts: 21 Level 2

I have lives on my pc but I can't play on it and when I go to my mobile I get no lives there why isn't it resolved yet?

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓

Suzie, are you saying that your lives never regenerate after 30 minutes (each)? On mobile, can you try clearing the cache on the game and on PC, try clearing the History? Are you connected through FB because you can try logging out of it and logging back in to see if that regenerates the lives. Let me know what happens and I can get more help if you need it. Thanks for writing and I hope you have a good day.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓

Suzie, are you saying that your lives never regenerate after 30 minutes (each)? On mobile, can you try clearing the cache on the game and on PC, try clearing the History? Are you connected through FB because you can try logging out of it and logging back in to see if that regenerates the lives. Let me know what happens and I can get more help if you need it. Thanks for writing and I hope you have a good day.

• Susie_Mancini

No I can see i have extra lives on my pc but since I can't play on the pc(except for yesterday because once in awhile there is an updated verson of Candy Crush) so when I go on my mobile phone to play (because I can only play there)there are no lives there??? I cleaned my caché I cleaned the history, I did everything I could but it still doesn't work on my pc. thank you
  • Susie_Mancini

I finally got my lives back on my mobile but I still can't play it on my pc neither with Mozilla nor with Google Chrome thank you
  • Laura_Grosvenor

I will let the Moderator about this, but I am not sure they can do anything about the PC. It has to be a problem with either your internet (and believe me I understand that!) or your PC itself. Since clearing the history didn't work, I don't quite know what else there is to do. I will submit this to the Moderator and perhaps she will know of something else that can be done to get it working. Thanks again for writing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?