Level 1247 is essentially impossible to pass. What's the point in making a level so difficult?

Options
SparkyJoe
SparkyJoe Posts: 1 Newbie

I've spent my share of $$ on Candy Crush, but I'm not sure I could even buy my way out of level 1247. I'll try a few more times, using up whatever boosters I already have, and I think that's going to "be it" for me; I'm done with this game.

Answers

• Karen_Hetland
    Karen_Hetland Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Mark, the level has now changed and I do not see any tips or tricks for it available and after 50+ tries I am about to delete the game off my ipad!  The cakes are gone and there are two blank spots.  The far right "pie", the bottom left corner does not allow a candy to slid in there until the pie is totally gone.  When I get the fruit to drop, it drops directly into the middle square between the two blank spaces.  There is no way to get it out of there!

I made it through this level, but have my share of unsolvable games!!!!~ EVERY game presented should have at last 1 solution! There HAS to be at least 1 way to solve each configuration! Else.....NOT FAIR!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?