⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Answers

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 655 Level 4

The exit points are now showing up on the screen but other than that nothing else is changed.  Quit wasting your boosters and time on this level until it is fixed....hopefully soon

• Georgia-2
    Georgia-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2018

Nothing has changed!! Free booster for everyone that wasted money and time on this level

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi Peter, nice to hear from you again.....hangin in there I see, lol.  Same ol, Same ol here I see.  Levels created that don't seem to have all the bugs worked out.  Yep a ridiculous level indeed my friend

Oh yes, between you, Tracy, Bruce and myself we were quite the outspoken ones there for awhile. I too have been quiet. The designer needs to fix the portholes on this level. I think this is the problem. And until they are fixed, we will go now where, lol
  • Debbie-5

Dulcie, while you are waiting for a fix, are you playing any of their other GG games - Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and the new Diamond Diaries?  I am having trouble with Jelly lately because they are testing the speeds so I can only play it once or twice and then I move on to the other games.  So try the other games while you wait for the fix.

Would you please let us know when this level is fixed? Also, doesn't the new episode get released tomorrow?????
  • Debbie-5

I believe the exits were always showing up across the bottom of the screen.  I don't  think anything has changed.   As I said before, I believe the problem is the portholes.  They are not working correctly and allowing the nut or cherry to pass through when cleared.  I would sure like the person who developed this level to come on here and post a video of how exactly this is to be played and the strategy behind it.  

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3

Hi, people! I think it's been fixed. I haven't been able to pass it yet, but there are new wayouts at the bottom of the panel for the fruits to disappear :)

Can you show us the screenshot? My level hasn't changed.
  • Moonina:)
    Moonina:) Posts: 13 Level 2

Moona please let me know when you pass it because I am also following other messages here with the same issue.

I'm trying, but it's almost impossible to clear the blocks and I don't have boosters enough to do it. And still, in case I can clear the blocks, let's hope that the portholes issue is solved. Fingers crossed :)
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3

Moona please let me know when you pass it because I am also following other messages here with the same issue.

Elsa, why this question isn't trending anymore?
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,979 Level 5
    edited August 2018

I believe the exits were always showing up across the bottom of the screen.  I don't  think anything has changed.   As I said before, I believe the problem is the portholes.  They are not working correctly and allowing the nut or cherry to pass through when cleared.  I would sure like the person who developed this level to come on here and post a video of how exactly this is to be played and the strategy behind it.  

Debbie, I think he would be in hiding. Doubt very much he or anyone else tested the level before release. Total incompetence, continuing because as yet there is no fix. Meanwhile more players reaching the level not knowing it is faulty and therefore waste their money buying boosters and extra moves !! Most businesses refund your money if they sell or supply you with a faulty product ??
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4

Are we ever going to do these new levels when we can't pass this level 3714?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?