No 45 gold bar this time

Options
Nasm
Nasm Posts: 3 Newbie

I see this problem exists for others too, when we get these 45 gold bars we gained as prize?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nasm🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Did you win the Episode Race today and did not receive your rewards? If so, you will have to contact King Player Support team and request for your missing Gold Bars! Please follow below steps⬇️

If you are on a computer - Facebook browser, please send your complaint through this link -->  https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you are on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow these steps --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- Click on ? icon -- Go down to "Events" -- select "Episode Race" -- scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" and click on it -- fill out the form and Submit.

Just a note! The thread you have seen HERE, there were server issues and hence, players could not receive their Gold Bars! Otherwise, it is not a regular glitch that players experience!! If it happens to individual players, it is because of connectivity issues and internet issues!!

If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.

Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• Nasm
    Nasm Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks i did it, still no reaction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?