⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Options

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Hi Peter, if it's the Windows 10 glitch it was reported to the studio yesterday.  I am not sure why it hasn't been fixed unless it's turning out to be a Microsoft glitch.  If it's a Space Dash glitch there will be a fix with the next game app release in about a week.

No use playing and wasting money then. I will find something else to do, that doesn't "steal" my money. I hope a refund will be forthcoming for a faulty product/workmanship ??? I note there have been no refunds for the incompetence on Level 3718.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for letting us know Annette.

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

New levels released today so I tried to play, got through about 9 or 10 levels and started to think the crashing problem had been fixed but then it crashed again losing all boosters and a life.  I was also not credited with completing the level as it crashed before it had finished running through its ending.  Even if this problem is with Microsoft and not King, King should do something to credit their regular players for all of their losses.  Perhaps they can put out some extra bonus levels that will reward us highly with multiple boosters to help recoup our losses.

• Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I played enough today to get a space dash and then it just closed down again and lost everything.  Getting very boring and annoying.

• Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for letting us know Annette.

I have just tried to play again today, twice, and both times the whole thing closed down right at the end and then said I had lost a life as well. Are they ever going to fix this problem????
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Hi Peter, if it's the Windows 10 glitch it was reported to the studio yesterday.  I am not sure why it hasn't been fixed unless it's turning out to be a Microsoft glitch.  If it's a Space Dash glitch there will be a fix with the next game app release in about a week.

Thought the glitch may have been fixed , so began playing again. I purchased 50 gold bars and the game shut down during my purchase. Microsoft have charged me for the purchase but I have no idea if I received my gold bars. This is beginning to get close to fraud !!!!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

What a joke. Can't play the game because the glitch is not fixed (now 2 weeks) and I keep getting messages saying I am no longer in the top rankings and I must play to collect more candies !!! Is KIng/Activision a back yard operation or do they actually believe they operate like a reputable company ?????
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Elsa, it seems new levels have been released but no fix for the "shut down" problem ????
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Hello Elsa, I see you are supplying answers to other questions, yet no explanation for the continual shutdown when using Windows 10 ? Surely seeing King/Activision continues to release levels for a faulty product, an explanation for their reasoning would be appreciated. Is it the responsibility of Microsoft to fix the fault or is the King/Activision Games Room incapable of solving the problem ? Meanwhile everytime the game shuts down (often) I lose boosters or gold bars !!! Please inform the company they at least should have the decency to publish an explanation and/or warning that the product is faulty.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Peter, are you playing the game on a laptop because this was just mentioned to me a couple of days ago.  So now I am asking this question and a couple of players wrote back saying "yes" it was on a laptop.  I am trying to narrow this down for everyone.  Also are you playing the installed version that came with Windows 10 or did you install the game app from the Microsoft store?  That is another question that i need to narrow down so please update me if you can.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?