candy crush games rigged

Options

Comments

• Clancy_Cavanaugh
    Options

I feel like they purposely get you one more candy away from passing a level right when you run out of moves. They make it so players get frustrated and buy more moves or boosters. It’s happened to me hundreds of times. It’s not coincidence. And these free spin things almost always give me those stupid fish that don’t help. I almost never get the jackpot and I’m on level 4,310 (which I’m stuck on, of course) I refuse to spend any more money.

• codrr2010
    codrr2010 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

ive been playing it for 8 years and I strongly believe it’s totally rigged. Is it coincidental that when you’re down to the last move there is rarely an option to win. They also seem to present a path they want you to take which rarely pans out. It’s rigged

• Mjolnirxvxi
    Mjolnirxvxi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Properly rigged.

swipe a candy to the left to make a horizontal striped candy and it makes a vertical candy.

Get a bomb next to a striped candy and suddenly everything explodes and your strategy is wiped out. Always just one little jelly left encouraging you to spend money on extra moves. They even have a little message telling you “Don’t worry, 325 thousand others had to spend money here for a booster to continue.”

So if 300,000 spent just £1.99 on a booster that’s incredible profit from a game that used to make you think it was at least fair.

The weekly challenge is always won by someone who’s completed 100 levels while I’m stuck on 10-15 and don’t even get me started on the mountain climb free bonuses. Two moves and the little pink &£*# steals your goodies to make you pay to get them back.

I have spent money before and I’m sure the algorithm knows this and just thinks, “this mug will pay….”

not anymore. There used to be a bang for you buck. Now it’s more of a wet fart….

• Philip_Jablonski
    Philip_Jablonski Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

For sure! But you'd think they would have enough by now and let the game be fun again.

• carriefrick
    carriefrick Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have seen multiple times ‘moves’ that I make are not correct (as in I make a move, something else happens). Also, ‘moves’ that are supposed to happen automatically do not. I used to frequently play- now it’s much less fun because of the dishonesty. I wonder if anyone has contacted a lawyer about the money we’ve spent, only to have the game ‘adjust’ the moves we’ve made?

• CatmanSlim
    CatmanSlim Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Definitely rigged.

I have also noticed the unbelievable nonsense is a little less "intentionally sabotaging" when screen recording.

Fish apparently love Jelly... But they will happily eat any candy that will jeopardise a nice wrapped sweetie or candy bomb... 9/10 times.

Some fish eat the the candy behind the big cake bombs... The one where you have to smash all 8 pieces to get a big trumpet? I've had 4 fish in one level all go behind this big cake to "eat jelly" prior to boom boom and once the cake is finally destroyed and the destruction trumpet clears the board... Guess what!? The jelly that the fish "ate" is still there.

I have screenshots of 3 candies sitting together after my final move and it's popped up saying "ohh so close" but the 3 candies never matched and brok

• CatmanSlim
    CatmanSlim Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Definitely rigged.

I have also noticed the unbelievable nonsense is a little less "intentionally sabotaging" when screen recording.

Fish apparently love Jelly... But they will happily eat any candy that will jeopardise a nice wrapped sweetie or candy bomb... 9/10 times.

Some fish eat the the candy behind the big cake bombs... The one where you have to smash all 8 pieces to get a big trumpet? I've had 4 fish in one level all go behind this big cake to "eat jelly" prior to boom boom and once the cake is finally destroyed and the destruction trumpet clears the board... Guess what!? The jelly that the fish "ate" is still there.

I have screenshots of 3 candies sitting together after my final move and it's popped up saying "ohh so close" but the 3 candies never matched and broke the final wafer required to complete the level. On your last move, a candy bomb normally appears too.

If you have a bomb and a matching candy right next to it, you could clear the column next to it (in order to get the final 3rd matching candy) at least 3 times over and the one colour you need to appear... Just doesnt appear. Honestly the chances of that happening where 20-30 candies have all generated above and fallen down but not one of them (normally a one in 4 or 5 chance) is the candy you need.

I've also found that having made a purchase in the past (well played Candy Crush) the levels have gotten me to the final one or 2 moves and ultimately I've lost but the game helps so much leading up to those final moves and then any assistance dries up. Just to get you to that feeling of "Christ! I was sooo close... What's £1.79 this time?"

I appreciate the game is made for the sole purpose of making money and fair play to them, everything else works as it should but the level of sabotage is incredible.

As a programmer myself, the simplicity of the code required to carry out these nonsense tasks is crazy.

Spontaneous detonation of certain candies is insane also. Wrapped candy right beside a candy bomb? Oh, you've made a little move and now we will rain as many matching candies to blow up your wrapped candy and destroy your candy bomb... "ooh so close..."

I forgot why I uninstalled this crap.

Stop with the bloody "20 moves to clear 190 jellies" crap levels. It's not so much challenging as it is sheer infuriating. Boring level creating to milk purchases. Introduce games with much higher moves but with more complex requirements like "candy bomb and wrapped candy" combo needed 10 times. At least then the player gets to play the game instead of wasting their 5 lives within as many boring and infuriating minutes.

• eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

This echoes my question: Is there a way to hold CC accountable for making the game almost impossible to pass unless we pay. Is there legal precedent for having a game online that is clearly rigged and that can attract young children who may use their parents credit cards without permission? Is there a duty of care we have as a public to not teach addictive behaviors to children? And I am sure there are plenty of other issues that could be scrutinized...There should be an equal playing field, pay or not. Payment could determine a ranking or some other sorts of bells and whistles for deep pocket players.

• vitaz13
    vitaz13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The rigging goes on and on. Once you spend real money its easy to get past a few levels. Then whammy. Its another impossible level. Im on 5659 and as it stands i havent even come close. Im sure eventually ill cave and buy gold bars so i can get the extra 200moves.

• ChocolateCherry
    ChocolateCherry Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Definitely rigged

I refuse to pay to win a game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?