🌟🌟Claim your well Earned Level 10 000 Badge.🌟🌟

Options

Comments

• Arun333
    Arun333 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Very very very cunningly very selfish not at all worrying about customers feedback. Only utilising customers life not at all bothering what customers needed and how to satisfy. How much time customer spending time on our game   

They lost how much in life then why can’t you share any very little bit of amount to customer. So much of amount you will gain from customers then why can’t you share. 

• Arun333
    Options

So far I asked directly to that company then complained in pissed consumer and also in State Attorney General but still now no one response and not at all solved my problem. Then why you're having consumer problem resolving and asking the consumer problem. Just for using for fun and time pass. It's not good and fare you're doing. Its look like very cheap, cheating, fraud. Still don't be quiet its very worst your doing. So once again I am asking you to send the payment quickly. Thank you.

• Arun333
    Options

So many times I asked but still now no response or solved my issue it’s not at all far your doing such a very big company in very big position. I am just asking very very little bit of money for my dead lifeline as help which has happen because of your side. So please still don’t be silent hereafter kindly transfer the payment immediately. So many mails I was send what are the problems I have that rectify by your side only. 15/01/2024 is my last dead line day so kindly transfer within 2-3 days.

• Arun333
    Options

So far I asked directly to that company then complained in pissed consumer and also in State Attorney General but still now no one response and not at all solved my problem. Then why you're having consumer problem resolving and asking the consumer problem. Just for using for fun and time pass. It's not good and fare you're doing. Its look like very cheap, cheating, fraud. Still don't be quiet its very worst your doing. So once again I am asking you to send the payment quickly. Thank you.

• Arun333
    Options

More than 10 years I am using this app daily I used this app more than half day so that I didn’t follow my work and family regularly for that I lost many things in my life. I want return back my 10 years of use this app reward as money then I’ll survive for future in my life with my family otherwise I can’t do anything. Now I am in dead line position in my life so please help me to send money by transfer. So many time I asked them to transfer so far no one is responding or solve my problem so please take action and solve my problem and issue to help for my life.

• Arun333
    Options

I asked and complained so many place still now no one responding and not take any action. I liked this game very much than anything in this world than my family and work for that I lost so many things in 10 years. So please consider my situation and facing many problems day by day in life. I lost my whole life in this game so I request to send the money for my life and my family life without this I can’t do anything in future life. My whole life will be spoil. Please consider my problem and take action then resolve my problem. For this help I won’t forget in my whole life please do I need full. I think your are the only one can help and solve for me I’ll  trust you so much please take immediate action and solve my problem please. 

• Arun333
    Options

Due to heavy loss in my past life while using our game app. I lost many things my work, time with my family, earning money for life etc.., due to this I am suffering lot of problems nowadays.  I am unable live my life so much of pressures I am handling. I am in dead line position pleases help send money for me that will great help for my family to live in future otherwise I can’t do anything. Please consider my situation to rectify and solve my problem immediately. Thank you. 

• Arun333
    Options

Please your side only can help for me I am just asking little bit of amount only that’s not too much for your company because your company was very big position. But that amount was very very high for my family life's. So please don’t ignore me or leave my hand because I am asking means not as fun or earn money. Now my position in dead line so only I am asking so many time from you. Please help do some favour for me I won’t forget in life time your help. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?