⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I not getting my rewards?

Betty_Kelly
Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2

I got the required amount on the Buddy Challenge this morning and the chest opened.  I got 1 1/2 hours of the fish but they didn't appear as I continued to play Candy Crush Saga.  I was playing on my Kindle.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Betty, there is a glitch that has already been reported on the Buddy challenge and the studio is aware of it but it might not be a priority at the moment because there are connection issues and crashes that might be a priority.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Betty, there is a glitch that has already been reported on the Buddy challenge and the studio is aware of it but it might not be a priority at the moment because there are connection issues and crashes that might be a priority.

• Betty_Kelly
    Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2

Glitch seems to be the word of the month! That's twice I've not received my reward so it would be better that they remove the Buddy Challenge until it is fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?