Options
Chris_Hemstreet
Chris_Hemstreet Posts: 6 Level 2

How can I gain access to the piggy bank

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Chris, there are lots of glitches going on lately and the piggy bank might be one of them.  Some aren't seeing on their board anymore and others have it but don't like the change from 60 gold bars down to 30 gold bars.  So hang in there and hopefully they will fix it for all of you soon.

• Chris_Hemstreet
    Options

I've never had access to the piggy bank 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Chris, you might not want access to it at the moment because a lot of players are very upset that they dropped the number of gold bars in half of what it was originally.  Lots of complaints have been coming in.  Also a lot of players are reporting that it disappeared from their game so the studio is aware of these issues.

• Chris_Hemstreet
    Options

All I'm saying is if I've had access to the piggy bank I would have spent money on it so it's a loss to the game by me not having access. 

• the_cat-2
    the_cat-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Chris, you might not want access to it at the moment because a lot of players are very upset that they dropped the number of gold bars in half of what it was originally.  Lots of complaints have been coming in.  Also a lot of players are reporting that it disappeared from their game so the studio is aware of these issues.

So can you explain why piggy bank dropped to being full at 30? Is it a glitch or is it as most people suspect, a way to increase profits? If it changes back to 60 will those with a full piggy bank at 30 have to pay for this in order to start a new bank?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?