Ability to make fish out of 4 blocks disapeared today.. why

jjnn
jjnn Posts: 1 Newbie

Im on level 2594 and when I opened up the game to play again the ability to make 4 colors into a fish is now gone. Is this a glitch? It severely interrupted my game play and I dont want to play any more if the fish no longer exist. This also occurred when I got 6 hours of free bonus play, and I have no reason to play now as levels are impassible without the fish. How do I get the fish back so I can play again?  Not impressed, very frustrated.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hi jjmn! I believe they have now fixed the issue with the jelly fish not going where they are supposed to and the other issue where the fish weren't splitting in 3. Have you tried closing the game out and relaunching it? You can also try clearing the cache/history on your device since this change is recent. Let me know if any of that worked! :) Have a great day!

• jjnn

No that did not work.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

OK I will pass it on for you. The Moderator will see it when they come in tomorrow, and hopefully someone will answer you and help you figure this out. I will post that now for you. :)

• jjnn

Hi jjmn! I believe they have now fixed the issue with the jelly fish not going where they are supposed to and the other issue where the fish weren't splitting in 3. Have you tried closing the game out and relaunching it? You can also try clearing the cache/history on your device since this change is recent. Let me know if any of that worked! :) Have a great day!

No that did not work, even uninstalling and re insalling did not work. I still can not form fishes out of 4 blocks. I could on this level last night. I am not impressed because I am loosing out on the 6 hour bonus I worked for!
  • jjnn

OK I will pass it on for you. The Moderator will see it when they come in tomorrow, and hopefully someone will answer you and help you figure this out. I will post that now for you. :)

Thank you
  • Melissa_Wilkins
    Melissa_Wilkins Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem. I won an event and got 6hrs of bombs and striped/wrapped candies but I am stuck on a level that has to use fish. Very frustrated. 

• jjnn

We are still waiting.. seems like you have a couple people here who would like this fixed...
  • Jamie_2_2
    Jamie_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie

My Fishing Season also disappeared at about that same time - playing without it is rough and would love it back!

• jjnn

HELLO??? will you fix this problem for us people that enjoyed playing? Still not working

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?