Although I finished first in the race for color bombs ... when I went to collect this am it was gone

Options
Steve_Gregory
Steve_Gregory Posts: 3 Newbie

I competed in the race for color bombs and was well ahead last night when I went to sleep when I woke this morning to collect them ... it was gone ...

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Steve,

To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the "exact time" when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end. Please keep this in mind for future challenges!

• Steve_Gregory
    Options

Hi Steve,

To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the "exact time" when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end. Please keep this in mind for future challenges!

But I did finish first ... I had over 2000 with 8 hours to go ... second had only 480 and third had below 400 ... phisically impossible to not have finished first ... the entire challenge vanished without giving me the 1st place rewards ...
  • Steve_Gregory
    Options

Hi Steve,

A new event started today ….when I win it again will I get my rewards???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?