⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level impossible (3871) due to increase in points required

Options

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks everyone for passing on this feedback I will be sure to pass this on :-) 

As you can see our studios are currently testing and tweaking a lot of the levels so it is likely this level will be changed again. 

Thank you! 

Hello Andrew I am sorry if it sounded like I was suggesting that it was a misunderstanding. This was not my intention at all. The game studio are testing and tweaking a lot of their levels at the moment. I passed on the feedback and this level has now been changed. We always try to listen to our players here on King Care and we want to work together to make games that everyone loves playing. We have millions of players, many who chose not to spend any money at all in the game. We are really proud to have a game which is free to play and enjoy, we offer free daily boosters and feature games where players can win more in game items. You can still enjoy our games without needing to spend any money at all.
  • Laura__3_3
    Laura__3_3 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I a m done with you...….. I've lost over $500 dollars.  Done and done.

• Laura__3_3
    Options

So they tweaked the level so that it scores properly.   What will King do for the players who wasted items and money when the scoring the broken?   Took me around 100 moves to complete a day ago and around 4 moves today, and that’s with an even higher target.   Come on King, do the right thing without having to be dogged into it.  

They tweaked the level? My level is still at 666,000, which by the way is the devil...……… 666. I lost a lot of money.
  • Laura__3_3
    Options

So they tweaked the level so that it scores properly.   What will King do for the players who wasted items and money when the scoring the broken?   Took me around 100 moves to complete a day ago and around 4 moves today, and that’s with an even higher target.   Come on King, do the right thing without having to be dogged into it.  

They never tweaked the level. I'm done.
  • mel-14
    mel-14 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Andrew_Endymion
    Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Thanks everyone for passing on this feedback I will be sure to pass this on :-) 

As you can see our studios are currently testing and tweaking a lot of the levels so it is likely this level will be changed again. 

Thank you! 

Total nonsense.King releases these levels and makes these tweaks KNOWING what the results will be. Don't give me this "oh, King's studio is testing and tweaking" garbage. What more tests need to be run to simply return the score to the previous level? Furthermore, this same exact thing happens over and over. What, do employees forget the lessons learned from previous "tests and tweaks" such that they have to relearn them every few weeks/months?Like I said, total nonsense.You design your game and the levels like this on purpose so that, although it's possible to play the game w/out spending money (I know b/c I haven't and would never give your awful company a cent), users will hopefully be frustrated into spending money.And you don't even have the integrity to admit this is what's happening.What. A. Joke.
  • Deborah_Hook
    Deborah_Hook Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I am done to spending money .All your prices went up to purchase tools to play !! hate the 666000 number anyway    666 is sign of mark of the beast in the Bible  

• Deborah_Hook
    Deborah_Hook Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I want my money back. I’m going to report you to Apple and put a stop on my credit card.  I can’t believe how greedy you have become 

I want mine back also
  • Paula_Gibson
    Paula_Gibson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

still not fixed. I am done until it is.

• The4JaysMom
    The4JaysMom Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

$500?!!! I am at this level and have not spent one penny on this game! I only use the bonuses that are free thru trials you must pass and free spins. If you have to cheat that much, you don't know how to plan the game well... I don't even have a credit card on file with King! Save your money and be patient... Savior the clean win!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?