⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3932 needs to be restored to 20 moves, please

Options
CandyMom
CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

Please restore 3932 to 20 moves. It was reduced to 14 and is now impossible without many boosters. Thanks. I am not alone with this request:

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/11/candy-crush-saga-level-3932-tips-and.html

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi CandyMom, I realize that you are not alone and that blog was already turned over to the studio so we are waiting to see if they make a change.  Unfortunately, this week there were a lot of glitches that they are trying to resolve so I don't know their priority for each.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi CandyMom, I realize that you are not alone and that blog was already turned over to the studio so we are waiting to see if they make a change.  Unfortunately, this week there were a lot of glitches that they are trying to resolve so I don't know their priority for each.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, Elsa! Have a great weekend.
  • Michel_Casa
    Michel_Casa Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

J'ai le même problème impossible de passer ce niveau avec 14 déplacements changez svp

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?