We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit."

mamamitchell
mamamitchell Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 2023 in Support

It shows my profile pic as if I'm logged in, but is behaving as if I'm not. No shop access, no boosters, no daily spin, nothing. When I try to log in, it gives this error.

I've tried everything in the FAQ regarding this issue. Restarted my phone, turned wifi on and off, switched to mobile data, turned airplane mode on and off. I also tried clearing the cache and updating the app. Nothing fixed it. What else can I do, besides a fresh install? That's a hassle I don't want to deal with, especially if there is a server problem and I won't be able to reconnect my account. At least, for now, I'm still able to play and not lose my progression.

ETA: I'm playing on mobile, Android 12 OS.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,462 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

I'm sorry because your game app is corrupted and you need to reinstall the game app after uninstalling to get the solution. Uninstalling the game app will cause you to lose all stored booster and unsaved levels but your problem will be solved.

You will find more details HERE.

Thank you!

• uasap
    uasap Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 19

Hi,

To all users facing this connection issue - this seems to be a glitch in the game. After getting no support from King.com and after spending a lot of time on this useless forum, this is the solution that fixed the issue for me (on iOS devices):

1. Close the game (force close if necessary);
    2. Turn off your Internet connection (wi-fi and mobile data);
    3. Start the game and remain at the landing screen;
    4. Try playing/logging in now -> should not work, as you're offline
    5. Turn your Internet connection back on;
    6. Try playing/logging in now -> this fixed the issue for me

It would seem the game's connection gets somehow stuck and it's unstuck/reset if you start the game in offline mode, then try to connect.

Do not uninstall/reinstall the game - you will lose all your progress.

• CascadeM
    CascadeM Posts: 11 Level 2

I tried it - it didn't work for me. I was so exciting as the same error is happening to me for 5 days now. I am so frustrated because I will loose everything when I have to re-install the game. Glad it worked for you though. I am also playing on an iPhone...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,400 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @CascadeM 🤗 Good Morning!

I know how I frustrating it is, as I too have experienced this glitch a while ago 🙃

Please don’t be upset! I am trying to find out other solutions without reinstalling your game. Please bear with me🙏🏼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?