PLEASE TURN OFF HINTS

I used to adore this game and now I can’t even play it without having the screen flashing at me every two seconds. I don’t even have time to think and it’s SO irritating and not even worth playing like this. I would love an option to turn off the hints. 

Best Answers

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Gary, unfortunately this is a feature of the game and can not be removed or turned off. Good luck in crushing those candies and have a good day.

Accepted Answer
Prev13

Answers

• Gary_BarnettGary_Barnett Posts: 2

Only joined this group to ask King to turn off prompts in Candy Crush. Very annoying and don't allow you to play your own game. I know you don't have to select the prompt but it's IN YOUR FACE. Give me the choice to turn it off. Seriously thinking of deleting the game it's that annoying. Thank you, rant over.

• Gary_BarnettGary_Barnett Posts: 2
    edited July 2018

In that case I'm out, pointless playing when it keeps telling you where to move . Imagine a chess game that kept flashing your next move??

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭

Gary, your decision to leave or not is your call. I hope you stay and play but I wish you good luck in all you do. :)

• I really wanted to play the candy crush app on my phone, however the app wants to play it for me! How can I turn off the 'hints' button so I can play the game for myself?  it doesn't even give me a second to think for  myself!

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,595 Superstar

Hi Jacqueline, you see the hints appearing fast because the studio is testing out different speeds for the game.  Several players have commented here and asked for a turn off thing and these messages were forwarded to the studio.  Not sure if and when they plan to resolve this.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• TroyTroy Posts: 2
    Please include an option to turn off ALL hints. I used to love this game, but now I can’t stand the annoying hits flashing every 2 seconds.
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
    Thanks for the suggestion, we have seen a few players asking for this. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to our game team. 

:) 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• cabjjmcabjjm Posts: 1
    PLEASE TURN OFF THE HINTS!  They are so annoying and most of the time they are not correct.
    Hi @cabjjm, several players have asked for this already and it was reported to the studio but I don't know their priority list so it might not be near the top.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• the hints in this game are extremely disruptive and annoying. i want to be able to make moves myself without the game telling me what move to make. it makes the game not fun at all and i’m probably going to uninstall it unless i can turn the hints off 
    Hi @christajarrell, thank you for posting here in the community.  The reason why the hints are popping up quicker is because the studio has been checking different speeds for the game.  Players have complained and have asked if they can be turned off.  It was elevated to the studio but I am not privy as to where it falls on the priority list.

• ChrisSSChrisSS Posts: 13 ✭✭
    It would be great to just have those quick hints on timed levels. And thank you for not having many timed levels anymore. My vision isn't great so they were extra tough for me. 
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
    Hi @ChrisSS this was actually down to feedback from our great community, as to the reason why we reduced the number of timed levels :)

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• Will the developers give an option to turn off hints soon? I don't like to create accounts, but I'm so close to uninstalling the game even though I've loved it, but I can't stand the flashing hints. Please at least slow the flashing down & delay the amount of time until it syarts flashing. I play this game to relax, but the flashing increases anxiety. 
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard