Piggy bank change

Options

Comments

• saji143
    saji143 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    It was  a gr8 way to get bars - i used to get at least 2 to 3 times a week - now Mr. King is no longer going to get my patronage. I think some finance guy at the top would have thought - regularly they sell 10 bars @ $1.99 so they might have thought accumulating 60 bars for $299 was a loss for them and to push the tab on to the customers/users and made it 30 bars for $2.99. We should stop patronizing the game for them to realize this
  • Susan_Campbell
    Susan_Campbell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I agree.  Having the piggy bank full at 30 rather than 60 bars is not fair play.  I expected more, I won’t be buying any more. 
  • Choichoi
    Choichoi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I signed up just to comment on King reducing my piggy bank from 60 to 30... Congratulations King, you just got your last $2.99 from me! You ripped me off & i will make it a point to never spend a cent more on your company, way to repay your loyalest players!! Boo!!
  • fmaier3rd
    fmaier3rd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank for for the early Christmas present by jacking up your price.  Since you make $200+ million a year you will not miss my 30-50/month.  You need to change your name from King to “greed is good”.  
  • Samharpup
    Samharpup Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Really unhappy about the piggy bank reduction. I used to play a lot but got frustrated and quit playing about 2 years ago. I came back about 2 months ago and was thrilled with the changes. I felt like the piggy bank was a good deal and now you are doing the same garbage. I guess you aren’t interested in keeping players who are willing to spend money to play. 😖
  • TIAGAYEPFA
    TIAGAYEPFA Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I will definitely resist buying.  Definitely not worth it for 30 bars.  And all the other prices jumped up as well.
  • saji143
    saji143 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    After i made the commment about the RIP off...now i no longer see the trophies option and the bonuses for succwssfully completing games completely... all that si gone...
  • barninc
    barninc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    What is the point of this forum if the administrators of Candy Crush do not respond in kind. 
    Like the previous entries I am very disappointed in the blatant greed displayed by this company.  And especially right before a major holiday.  You have joined the corporate greed. Best of luck to you and your company.  
  • brian987
    brian987 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Well guys first rule of business “don’t be greedy” it’s sad to leave the crush after 3019 levels. You really should be ashamed of yourselfs doubling the price of the piggy bank is really poor form. Goodbye 
  • ruth1951
    ruth1951 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Candy Crush,  this change in the pricing is insane. I will find another source of entertainment until the experiment fails. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?