⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy royale jackpot

Options
patogordo
patogordo Posts: 5 Level 2

hello! It was supposed that I was competing for a share of 1500 gold bars and now you only give me the jackpot of 500 bars only. I spent a lot of money on this and is not the first time that you cheat me. Other times you just decide to freeze the game or not give me access to buy more golden bars, but today it was to obvious. Please, check and tell me that I am wrong

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,450 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback .Ill tag @MonicaYellow , Shes play Candy Royale

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,141 Level 5
    Options

Every Monday morning at 9am UK time, the 14 or 21 level special weekend event reverts back to the normal Candy Royale. Some players have had the event disappear on them altogether with no winnings at all.

This morning it also happened to me, I played 21 levels but when I got the prize the image was of a share of 500 gold. However, I did receive the full share that I had been promised during the event. My prize gold went up throughout the 21 levels from a share of 21 to a share of 50, then 78, and when the payout was made it was still 78 gold. So I'm happy with that. In your game were you at any time told your share was more than 500 gold? Even if you were the only winner, don't forget that this gold is not really earned, it is what King decide to give you. A jackpot of 500 gold is pretty fantastic, so enjoy your winnings. I won the 500 gold jackpot once a long time ago, and since then they only give me 20-30 gold for each win.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,058 Legend
    Options

Every Monday morning at 9am UK time, the 14 or 21 level special weekend event reverts back to the normal Candy Royale. 

As the person that first suggested the 9:00am GMT reset being the cause of all these complaints I have changed my mind @christinewupp.

Twice now I have been offered the triple level Candy Royale on Monday afternoon.

This was 13:12 on Monday 22nd January

This was today at 14:12

Because these have been offered to me well after 09:00am I have changed my mind about the issue being as simple as just playing after 09:00am.

I checked my Events 22 minutes later and the 1500 gold bar prize had disappeared whilst the number of levels required hadn't.

• patogordo
    patogordo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

@Alienscar Thank you for your comment. Obviously you can express it better than me. @christinewupp i don’t want to sound rude. Do you work for king? Do you know how I can complain with them? Because we all have different ways to see things. Unfortunately, I am addicted to this game and spend a lot of time and money on it. And I think that it doesn’t matter the amount of gold bars, king should respect the prizes that offered at the beginning of the tournament. Or else put a deadline for those that agree to participate

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited February 6
    Options

Hello @patogordo🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Except for the Community Managers, all of us that help out here are regular players like you!

It looks like you are playing on a mobile device. You can contact the Player Support team directly from your game and send complaint. Please follow these steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on ? icon in "Settings" window;
    • In the next screen, scroll down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Now, look for "Candy Royale" and click on it;
    • See if anything specified about Candy Royale w/1500 GB. If not, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • You will see a form to fill up. Provide all the details and submit your complaint.
    • Since you are sending complaint directly from your game, they will receive your game ID number also.

The first reply you receive is an automated response, which works like an acknowledgement (and helps simple issues).

Please wait up to 72 hours to hear back from an actual agent. If nobody writes you by then, please send a reply through that automated email itself (you should see "reply above this line" or something like that at the top part of that automated email).

If you have any further questions, we are here to help!

Hope you will receive an answer that will help all of us🍫🍫

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

This also happened to me yesterday. I played the 21 level triple candy royale for a share of 1500 gold bars, after I completed all 21 levels along with two others, my share was 167 gold bars instead of 500. Are we going to get our missing gold bars?

• christinewupp
    Options

Hello @Arrowflinger Nice to see you back here. (Are you past level 10,000 yet with your new game?) That is interesting to read that your share did go down. So to clarify, you did at some stage have the pop-up that stated your share was higher than the 167 gold you eventually got? I am asking, because for me the promised payout did not go down, although the event started off at "share of 1500" and reverted back to "share of 500" by the end. In fact it went up from 50 to 78 in the last level. King have definitely changed something in this event, yet again, and I think you are right @Alienscar that the 9am deadline is gone now. I so do wish they'd stop changing the events all the time, and if they do want to mess about with Candy Royale then it's the X they should bring back.

• christinewupp
    Options

Sorry @patogordo I did not mean to offend. No, I decidedly do not work for King but I try to figure out how their events work (which I'm sure King hate!).

My theory on Candy Royale is this: I am almost certain that the final payout that a player will receive if they are successful is decided first by King and is pre determined according to how much money they think you might spend to get there. After the algorithm has decided on the final payout it then matches the 100 players from their recorded files to create the illusion that your share goes up as players drop out. Like the episode race Candy Royale is manufactured this way. Because of this theory I actually don't think it matters if the "share" is of 1500 or of 500 gold bars. In my own games (I have three) I see that the amount of gold King will offer me if I succeed relates to the number of levels passed, not the number of players I am set up against. So if I have the normal 7 level event I get about 25 gold, in the 14 level version I get 50 and in the 21 level version I get about 75, and it seems to make no difference if the event finishes as a "share out of 1500/1000/500" . I am no longer a paying customer, so King give me a small amount for my efforts. As you do spend money on the game they offer you better prizes and you deserve them, so do follow the advice above to contact customer support and go through the game itself as PummyRaj suggested as they will automatically have your purchase history. If you are unhappy with the reply you receive then reply to every email until you are. I have done this in the past and eventually have got a satisfactory response. They want good feedback from you, so they should give you some compensation for your loyalty to the game.

I would really appreciate if anyone reading this could confirm that the actual amount of gold bars promised as your "share" flashing up during the event went down because of the this glitch in the event. Theories are there to be tested and altered as necessary. I want to understand how this event works and this information would help me better to figure it out. Thanks.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,058 Legend
    Options

@christinewupp I can't say categorically that the 09:00am deadline has gone, just as I can't say it definitely existed. It was just an idea I had based on what was happening in my game

Not knowing enough about the feature or its coding makes it difficult to say what is actually going on and in some ways I think the 09:00 deadline might still have some relevance. It is plain from what has happened to me twice now that the issue wasn't as simple as I first thought. The fact that I was offered 1500 gold that then turned into 500 gold well after the 09:00 curfew now smacks of deliberate coding especially considering that, in my case, the amount of gold changed, but the number of levels required didn't

@PummyRaj @QueenB This issue definitely needs addressing by the game team. I shouldn't be offered the chance of winning 1500 gold for completing 21 levels just for the reward to change to 500 gold bars and 21 levels twenty minutes after accepting the 1500 gold bar offer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?