Ioanna Christou Dynamic Duo Problems. The challenge takes for ever to load

Dynamic Duo Problems. The challenge takes for ever to load and when I tried to change body, body never changed

Best Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Ioanna_Christou, I think there might be a new glitch developing with our old buddy challenge, now called Dynamic Duo!  I am keeping my eyes posted here in the community to see if anyone else reports this.  Mine wouldn't open this morning but I just opened the game again and it's now working.
    Accepted Answer
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Joanna_Christou, I think it's a glitch and today I am seeing more players complaining about it.  I am going to elevate it to the Community Manager to find out what's going on.
    Accepted Answer
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

Answers

• BanishedBanished Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Yes a big problem I fear. My Dynamic Duo has just been spinning for a month and never finds me a buddy. I feel it is not letting me advance to a higher level. I would like it fixed so I can advance.
  • CandyCrush1963CandyCrush1963 Posts: 1
    I also have had Dynamic Duo stating Loading for over a month now...any fix for this irritation?