(ENDED) πŸ’Œ Sweetest Love Stories Contest - Share Yours & Win 60 Gold Bars πŸ’Œ

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited February 26 in Contests

Greetings, Sweet Crushers πŸ’•

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, we're thrilled to announce the Candy Crush Saga Love Story Contest!

Love comes in many forms and can be found in the most unexpected places - even in the Kingdom of Candy!

Whether it's a heartwarming tale of friendship, a romantic saga inspired by our candy characters, or how Candy Crush Saga played cupid in your real-life relationships, we want to hear your stories.

How to Participate!

Write Your Love Story:

Your submission can be a real anecdote or a fictional tale inspired by the characters and world of Candy Crush Saga or it can even be a poem. Whether it's a story of love, friendship, or a special connection you've made through the game, all stories are welcome!

πŸ“ Submit Your Story:

Post your story in the comments section below. Make sure your story sticks to the theme and ignites the spirit of love and camaraderie. Each story should be no longer than 500 words.

🎁 Prizes for the Sweetest Tales:

Five sweetest love stories will get selected and the winners will receive 60 Gold Bars each to their Candy Crush Saga game.

⏳ Contest Duration:

The contest starts today, 12 February and will close on February 26th 2024, 16:00 CET!

Note! Winners will be announced on the February 27th in a special post celebrating our community's stories of love and friendship.

❗ Rules & Guidelines:

- Keep your stories respectful and appropriate for all ages.

- You can submit only one story per participant.

This Valentine's Day, let's celebrate the connections that make our community special. Whether it's the love for the game that brings us together or the friendships formed along the way, every story is worth sharing.

Don't forget to read through the stories shared by fellow community members and react to your favorites. Show your support by liking, commenting, and sharing the stories that touch your heart.

We can't wait to read your sweetest love stories! Let the storytelling begin!

πŸ‘‰Contest Terms & Conditions!πŸ’

Β«13456

Comments

• QueenB
    Options

@PummyRaj Let the storytelling begin πŸ’•πŸ“

• adidas11zs1982
    adidas11zs1982 Posts: 585 Level 4
    Options

In ancient times, when there were no human beings on earth yet, virtues and vices roamed the world together and felt extremely bored.

One day, as a solution to the intractable problem of boredom, creativity proposed a game and called it hide and seek.

Everyone loved the idea and everyone started screaming:

I want to I begin.. I want to begin.

Madness said: I will close his eyes and start counting, and you must immediately disappear.

Then he leaned his elbows on a tree and began one, two, three, and the virtues and vices began to hide.

Delicacy found a place for itself above the moon, and betrayal hid itself in a pile of rubbish, and passion went among the clouds and longing went to the depths of the earth.

Lying said in a loud voice :

I will hide myself under the stones and then head to the bottom of the lake.

And the madness continued :

Seventy-nine, eighty, eighty-one.

During that time, she completed all the virtues and vices she concealed, except for love, as usual.

He was not a decision-maker and therefore did not decide where to hide.

This is not a surprise to anyone.

We know how difficult it is.

Hiding love.

Madness continued :

Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven, and when Madness reached one hundred in number, Love jumped into a bush of roses and disappeared inside it.

Madness opened its eyes and began searching, shouting :

I am coming to you, I am coming to you.

Laziness was the first to be revealed because he did not make any effort to hide himself.

Then the hidden tenderness appeared in the moon, and after that the lie came out from the bottom of the lake with no breath, and madness indicated the longing to return from the depths of the earth, madness.

He found them all, one after the other, except for Love.

He almost became frustrated and despairing in his search for love, and envy approached madness.

When envy approached him, it whispered in Madness’s ear and said :

Love, hiding among the rose bush.

Madness picked up a wooden thorn that looked like With a spear, he began stabbing the rose bush recklessly, and he did not stop until he heard the sound of crying that tore hearts apart.

Love appeared from under the rose bush, covering his eyes with his hands and blood dripping from between his fingers.

Madness shouted in remorse :

Oh my God, what have I done to you?

I have lost your sight.

What should I do to correct my mistake after I made you lose your sight?

Love answered :

You will not be able to look at me again, but there is still something you can do for me (be my guide).

And this is what happened from that day on.

Blind love is driven by madness, and that is why when we love someone we say to him, β€˜I love you madly.’

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,140 Level 5
    Options

Hi there, @QueenB! Here's my context for this Love Story contest!

Every day in advance, our lives are not used to being so loved when you need someone by your side. Always trying to win over a person who loves you so much, even though he is so polite, so kind and elegant, by complimenting you by saying very kind things!

Honestly, when that person wanted to love in a very affectionate and organized way, we can have our opportunity to demonstrate our desire to evolve, our ideas of having the beginning of everything, having our moments of journeys/adventures and living forever!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB. Here's a brief, but true love story.

One of my ancestors was a bare-knuckle fighter. He had a valuable moleskin cap, which went missing at one of the events.

He announced that: If an unmarried man found it, he would fight him for it; if a married man or woman found it, he would pay him or her for it; and, if an unmarried young lady found it, he would marry her.

A young lady found it, they fell in love and married soon after. They had a long and happy married life.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    edited February 15
    Options

I'm going to tell a short story of love between my mother, me and Candy Crush Saga:

I started to play CCS on July 2022. I attracted by this game after seeing my mother playing CCS. That time she is asking for help. I helping her to pass the level when it's only left 1 or 2 moves. We have a really fun gaming moments last time that we sit down together and discussing how to solve the problems. We never use any gold bars, boosters or watch ads feature. That time we don't have watch ads feature also. But I remember that time we can keep trying on a level because the changes on unlimited lives still not implemented yet.

I started to play this game and every time when I encounter a difficulty of a level I also ask for help from my mom. She can solve it and have teach me basic rules to play this game. Since then, I started to admire the wisdom of my mom. We laughed, smiled and sang the songs together when we managed to pass a level.

My bonding with my mom become better since then and we really love to play CCS that time. When my mom playing I will go to watch and vice versa. But now my mom have stopped playing CCS because her right hand was broken on last month and she is using right hand doing things. Even so, I still remember this beautiful memories and it will remain in my heart until the day I die.

πŸ’•πŸ’

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 695 Level 4
    Options

Many years ago on my birthday my husband was called into work for an emergency to help extinguish fires that were burning out of control and he was gone for several days.

Being alone with no family close on your birthday is pretty sad. In the afternoon a knock comes to my door and when I answered the door there were friends at my door with a birthday cake that my husband managed to order for my birthday.

Inscribed on the cake "My Heart is Burning for You Today, Happy Birthday Colleen" ❀️

• QueenB
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's injury, and I hope she recovers soon. It's understandable that she can't play right now, but the memories you've created together through the game will always be there. Perhaps, in time, you can find new ways to enjoy CCS or other activities that continue to strengthen your bond πŸ€—

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It's a beautiful reminder of the impact games like Candy Crush Saga can have on our relationships and lives.

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery and both of you many more joyful moments together, whether in gaming or other aspects of life🌟🍬

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options

Thank you. She just done her operation on February 5. Now she have an appointment from Hospital on February 22. I wish her speedy recovery soon too and hope that she won't need to come back for another operation if no problem for her operation on February 5. She need to take X-ray on her appointment and I pray that everything is ok. We take care and help her on everything including her bath and brush teeth.

Thank you for your concern.❀️

• tanii19
    tanii19 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

In the sweet world of Candy Crush Saga, where candies dance and puzzles challenge, there blossomed an unexpected love story.

It began with a simple swipe, a match of colorful candies, and a connection sparked across the digital screen. Emily and Alex, two players separated by miles yet brought together by the allure of the game, found themselves entangled in a delightful adventure.

With each level conquered and each challenge overcome, their bond grew stronger. They shared tips, tricks, and strategies, celebrating each other's victories and consoling each other's defeats. Their conversations, initially centered around the game, soon delved into deeper topics – dreams, aspirations, fears, and passions.

As they progressed through the levels, their friendship evolved into something more profound. They discovered common interests, shared memories, and a sense of comfort in each other's virtual presence. What started as a casual interaction within the Candy Crush community transformed into a genuine connection that transcended the boundaries of pixels and screens.

Despite the physical distance between them, Emily and Alex found solace in their virtual companionship. They exchanged messages daily, eagerly awaiting each other's updates and insights. With each exchange, their hearts grew fonder, and the thought of meeting in person lingered at the back of their minds.

Finally, fate intervened, and their paths crossed in the real world. What started as a casual meet-up to exchange gaming strategies quickly turned into a magical encounter. As they gazed into each other's eyes, they realized that the connection they had forged online was even stronger in person.

Their love story, born in the digital realm of Candy Crush Saga, blossomed into a real-life fairy tale. They laughed, they cried, and they embraced the adventure of navigating life together, hand in hand.

And as they continued to conquer levels in the game and in their relationship, Emily and Alex knew that their love was a match made in Candy Crush heaven – sweet, irresistible, and everlasting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?