Disappointing

Options
karasuno
karasuno Posts: 112 Level 2
edited February 15 in Support

It's really nonsense. I reached the 11,000 level. and the milestone event was being held. The game is up to date and has enough GB space. Then the new update came and the event was given again. This event is not temporary but permanent. After level 11,000 I was played through level 200 with no events. Total system error. We can't do anything since it was quickly acquired. Have you ever fixed anything? king support team again like their distribution. garbage support for advanced players?!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,442 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @karasuno🤗 Good Morning!

Hearty Congratulations for winning another Milestone 🌟👏👏👏👏👏

I too did not receive the special rewards after winning level 11,000 & 12,000 for some reason!! I thought that the rewards were removed! Because, as you might have noticed that 11,000 level is not marked specially with different design🤔

Let me ask our Community In-charge and find out about it 👍️

• karasuno
    edited February 15
    Options

I hope it gets resolved. I wrote many times but they said they could not fix the problem. Previously, such problems were being solved and they were trying to compensate with at least one hour of unlimited lives or similar compensation methods. However, they now respond to emails as if it were bananas. Now that I have exceeded 11,000, they started to say that you are not valuable to us, just like new users. At least it's implied. disappointment 😭

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,442 Candy Moderator
    Options

I have reported to our Candy Community In-charge @karasuno. If I have any updates, I will get back to you👍️

• karasuno
    Options
  • Karenr2
    Karenr2 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Don't expect anything helpful from King or the mods!

Been playing for 10 years (approx - may be more!) - like you recently got to level 11000 (don't remember any reward, don't remember the exact level) - King 'recently' (well over 6 months ago) changed the game layout - so it is now only in portrait mode (i.e. optimised for phones) - previously it was player's choice and for people with tablets and PCs landscape was that choice - now many of us of many years standing can't play anymore (various reasons, eyesight issues, RSI) - we've been asking for it to be changed back for over 6 months - but even the moderators are ignoring us now - we don't know if the decision makers have even seen the backlash against this change because no one will talk to us - my support ticket was just ignored, so I completely lost faith the game makers and I don't play CCS anymore - no play = no money, no watching their adverts etc, but the loss of revenue of this small sub-group of people is apparently unimportant.

They (King or the King Community moderators) don't seem to really want us long term players so why should I bother to waste my time with it, so I don't (I'm only here because of a notification about continuing conversation on 'our' thread)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    Options

Hey there,

First off, I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with us. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your frustration, especially after being such a dedicated player for years. It's clear you've invested a lot of time and passion into Candy Crush Saga, making your feedback incredibly valuable.

I want to clarify a couple of points that might help provide a better understanding of how things work on our end. I, QueenB, work directly for King, and part of my role is to ensure that player feedback, like yours, is heard and shared with the people who make decisions about the game's development.

This includes your concerns about the shift to portrait mode and how it's affected your ability to enjoy the game.

Our Community Moderators, on the other hand, are passionate players just like you. They volunteer their time to help other players within the community, but they don't have control over game changes or the ability to implement feedback directly.

They do an amazing job of supporting the community, but it's my responsibility to bridge the gap between your feedback and the development team.

Please know that your concerns about the game layout and its impact on long-term players haven't gone unnoticed. We understand how changes like this can affect your gaming experience, especially for those with specific needs such as eyesight issues or RSI. While we can't promise immediate changes, I assure you that your feedback is taken seriously and is being shared with the relevant teams.

The decision to switch exclusively to portrait mode wasn't made lightly, and it certainly wasn't our intention to alienate any of our players. It's crucial for us to strike a balance between evolving the game to meet general player preferences and maintaining the accessibility and enjoyment for all players, including our long-standing community members.

Your point about the impact on revenue and player engagement is well-taken. Every player matters to us, regardless of the size of the subgroup, and losing any member of our community is important.

While I understand you've stepped back from playing CCS due to these changes, I hope you can see that your voice is important to us.

If there's any way we can make your experience better or if you decide to give CCS another try in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    Options

I'm truly sorry to hear about your frustration, especially after reaching such an impressive milestone like level 11,000. It's clear you've dedicated a lot of time and effort to Candy Crush Saga, and it's disheartening to hear that your experience has been marred by issues with the milestone event and the feeling of not being valued as an advanced player.

I understand how disappointing it is to miss out on milestone rewards, especially when you've been looking forward to them. While changes in the game do happen, and sometimes they can result in unforeseen issues like the one you're experiencing, I want you to know that your feedback and concerns are incredibly important to us.

Unfortunately, as you've mentioned, there are cases where we're unable to directly fix specific issues or revert the game to a previous state to resolve these problems.

I'll make sure to pass on your feedback about the milestone event and the importance of recognizing and rewarding the achievements of long-term players like yourself.

While we can't offer an immediate solution or compensations biw the community, please know that your concerns have been heard and will be shared with the development team.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings. Your passion for the game is evident, and we truly appreciate having you as part of the Candy Crush Saga community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?