when did candy crush become so impossible???

Options
2»

Comments

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

Very, very true! I remember.

@TitanCrusher I, too, have never spent a dollar and never will!

King definitely has a different way of looking at things, evidently. What they don't understand is that we will NEVER recommend this game. I've done so on Google Play.

Hey, I'm just a narcissist when it comes to Candy Crush Saga! Anymore, I do my daily "chore", try to play a few levels with the hope of winning them, then move on with my day. Building up my boosters though. LOL.

Have a great day, y'all!

• annasisoeva
    annasisoeva Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Согласна с вами! Пора им поменять девиз на" Поймай стресс!" Успакаиваю себя -говорю " это игра,игра ,игра)))

• harrisk29
    harrisk29 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm level 13951 and have been stuck there for a week since a weak moment where I purchased a 99 cent booster pack and now my ads are gone, options to watch an ad for a live are gone, I get very few lives in the game although I do think I have friends who play and send so something is seriously going wrong with this game and I like many of you am ready to delete it. It used to be fun for me and now it is just frustrating and stress inducing not stress relieving anymore.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

I understand your frustrations, @harrisk29 You have to know by reading these postings that you shouldn't spend real $. If you do spend real money, you lose the ability to get ads. Maybe they'll come back in a month or two.

• Pandora90
    Pandora90 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

its a relief to know I'm not the only one who is, well frustrated to say the least!

I mean, I like a challenge but King have taken it a step too far!

I miss the way it was a couple of years ago when there were little side games to win boosters, and Otis the owl!

I wish they would 'simplify' the level once you tried a certain amount of times!

I haven't and will not be spending money just to pass a level.

• rogerrabbit
    rogerrabbit Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

I so agree with all your comments. I have built up a good stash of gold bars but I have noticed for some time once you win a race the next level makes you use gold to beat the level to enter a race. So I made up my mind not going to use my gold bars to enter a race. I am now up to 65 moves and counting with no beating the level in sight unless I use gold bars. Not going to happen this time. There was also a time if you won 7 levels in a row got some gold. Then it went to 9 now it is up to 18 all for a money grab if you don't have a stash of gold. Game is no longer fun. Getting old people. Now offering me 115 moves to beat level...lol..Of course use my gold to win. Nope. Not happening. I am on level 10086. Gets worse every day. Been on this level all day, More to come. Well finally peaked at 125 moves to win level..lol.. Of course, have to use gold to win. My limit of lives is almost gone. Anybody see a pattern here? Well used all my lives for the day never moved on. Let's see how many days, weeks I will be on the same level.

• Recey
    Recey Posts: 58 Level 3
    Options

Didn't realize it got that bad. I hope they fix things because I've been playing this game for years.

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 135 Level 3
    Options

I agree with all above. Just no fun now!!! ☹️

• ferry34
    ferry34 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited February 21
    Options

Im at 15000 without 1 buy.

It is easier than in the beginning cuz you get boosters every time.

I have a look

Maybe you re doing the level wrong.

Cant see anything wrong, but sometimes you don't think and just swipe.

Be smart with boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?