⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there any way to remove anither player’s icon from my map? It has profanity in it.

Even though I haven’t connected it to my Facebook, candy crush has another player’s piece on my map.  Their icon is a picture of the clown from IT and some text that I’d probably get banned from the forum for posting. Is there any way for my to remove it so that I can let kids play on my game? I sent a question to King directly, but they sent me an autoresponse to answer an entirely unrelated question.  :(

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @turningandturing, is there a way that you can do a print screen and upload it here so we can see what it's all about?  I know that King does want to hear these things but I don't know how they would resolve this.  I was told that if a player reports cheating that King wants to hear all about it.  They told me to tell the players this:

"King looks into cheats and cheat engines but I do not know how much they can do about the individual players using these tools. I do know that in the challenges the reason why the rewards are not given straight away is because they review the accounts where players have cheated so they don't get the rewards."

But your situation is different.  Here is a link if you need help doing a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @turningandturning Welcome to the Community! I am really not familiar with this issue. Let's see if our Community Manager @Cezdiamond knows how to help you. Have a sweet day 🍭
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @turningandturing, is there a way that you can do a print screen and upload it here so we can see what it's all about?  I know that King does want to hear these things but I don't know how they would resolve this.  I was told that if a player reports cheating that King wants to hear all about it.  They told me to tell the players this:

"King looks into cheats and cheat engines but I do not know how much they can do about the individual players using these tools. I do know that in the challenges the reason why the rewards are not given straight away is because they review the accounts where players have cheated so they don't get the rewards."

But your situation is different.  Here is a link if you need help doing a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?