๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

only 40 gold bars

Options

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,479 Legend
    edited March 1
    Options

The only pattern I can see @christinewupp is that King are changing a lot of the existing features so that they offer slightly poorer rewards than they used to. No lollipop in Sweet Cinema is one example and another is the new Season Pass. I only get the lollipop in my Season Pass every other week now. Timed boosters everywhere is another example.

I have only got a Win Streak of 29, but yesterday it changed to the 40 gold bar version.

Carol has had the 35 bar version before and it changed back to the 45 bar version. Hopefully this is just another test

I find my Win Streak strange though. In the three years I have been playing I have never had such a good Win Streak. Some of the reason for that is that I do not play to maintain it. I haven't changed they way that I play or the length of time that I play (if anything I play slightly less) so I find myself wondering why have I suddenly (last two months) been able to keep a good Win Streak without really trying.

Something is going on, but I guess we will never find out.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,497 Level 5
    Options

@Alienscar I am surprised by your post about Season Pass. In all of my games I have (so far) reliably and for many months had the same two versions alternating each week: One that gives a free hand switch and a UFO at the top two tiers and another that gives a lollipop and a UFO at the top two tiers. Has yours been different? This week's looks like this:

• Alienscar
    Options

Here is my old Season Pass

In this one the UFO would change from position 9 to position 10 every other week and in doing so swap places with the lollipop.

A few weeks ago I received the new look Season Pass and now the lollipop is only available every other week.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,957 Level 5
    Options

My Season Pass has always alternated the same as Christine's @Alienscar @christinewupp one week the Lollipop Hammer the next week the Free Switch and always a UFO. Are you saying Alienscar you always got a Lollipop Hammer and never a Free Switch? Or just saying that the only time you get a Lollipop Hammer now is from Seasons Pass every two weeks being as they've stopped it for some in Sweet Cinema.

• Alienscar
    Options

I am beginning to doubt myself now @Carol-38 but the only time I have noticed not getting a lolliop from my Season Pass is with this new look Season Pass. Did your UFO used to change positions?

• Carol-38
    edited March 1
    Options

Mine has always alternated between Lollipop Hammer and Free Switch for as long as I can remember @Alienscar . This week's is showing the same as yours and Christine's. Next week, if we get it, I believe position 10 will be a Free Switch and a Colour Bomb and position 9 a UFO. Something to check on Tuesday I suppose. I don't recall it being any different, but you know what my memory can be like - Whoa.

If you think you always got a Lollipop Hammer did you also get a Free Switch further down?

• Alienscar
    Options

I don't remember a Free Switch in my old Season Pass at all @Carol-38, but now I am beginning to think I just didn't notice the alternating lollipop until somehow it was highlighted to me by this new Season Pass.

• Carol-38
    Options

I'm wondering if it's taken a long time for you to get the new Season Pass @Alienscar , I'm sure I've had mine for a long time now. But even before that I'm sure I was getting alternating lollipops and switches. Not something I took screenshots or took much notice of really. Just made sure I completed it every week.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 197 Level 2
    Options
  • Carol-38
    Options

WHOA Vicky something else you don't get, how unfair. I have been getting Seasons Pass for many months once a week. It involves passing levels (don't have to be new ones) to climb the tiers. Each tier gives boosters like striped, fish, colour bomb, lucky candy, and once reaching the top, lollipop hammer, free switch and UFO. Comes out on a Tuesday and each week I keep my fingers crossed that I still get it, sorry to hear you don't ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?