๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

50 games for 100 gold bars

NoHoney
NoHoney Posts: 3 Newbie

Did anyone else have this little side challenge? I can't remember what it was called. But basically after you passed 50 levels you were supposed to receive 100 gold bars. I did it. But the bars never showed up! I reached out to customer support and BIG SURPRISE they had zero interest in helping. I'm really ticked because I spent actual money to buy boosters in order to pass some of the levels.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,132 Candy Moderator

Hello & Welcome to our sweet King Community @NoHoney๐Ÿค—

That event is called "Gold Rush"!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold bars from this event! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and request for your missing rewards.

** If you are playing on a computer - Browser version, you can use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;

** If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game. Please let me know if you need help with this.

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,135 Legend

I reached out to customer support and BIG SURPRISE they had zero interest in helping.ย 

Hello @NoHoney are you sure you have had a reply from Customer Support? The first email you receive back from them is just an automated reply. To receive an actual reply from Support you have to wait 72 hours. If you haven't had an email from a real person after 72 hours then you have to reply to your first email stating that you still need help. The fact that you spent real money should ensure that you get some kind of compensation for your issue.

• NoHoney
    NoHoney Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey there! Yes I did receive a reply. An actual reply that requested I write back with more details. Which I gave to the best of my ability. I kept thinking "yay! A real person!" Then I got another response basically telling me to sign in here and post about it to see if the 'community' had any advice ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've been playing this silly game for years. But I never wanted to register/create passwords etc etc When I started playing, if I had an issue like this, they fixed it. The last few glitches I've tried to receive help with it's always "sign up and post"

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,132 Candy Moderator

Hello @NoHoney๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Sorry!! While answering yesterday, I missed the part that you have already contacted the Player Support team!

The response you have received - to write in the Community, was it when you replied to the automated email?

I would suggest you to send a reply to that email also and write "I have posted in the Community, and they have suggested me to write to you guys. I need help with my missing reward from Gold Rush event". An agent should reach out to you soon.

** If nobody contacts you even after 48 hours (which is rare), please resend another reply.

About thisโฌ‡๏ธ

The last few glitches I've tried to receive help with it's always "sign up and post"

That is the initial/basic (automated) response we all receive when we send a complaint! But, please don't be discouraged! Wait for 24 hours (minimum) and send a reply to that automated email you have received and explain the issue.

How the Player Support team works changed a bit after this Community came to existenceโœจ

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,135 Legend

An actual reply that requested I write back with more details.

Thanks for letting me know @NoHoney

Then I got another response basically telling me to sign in here and post about it to see if the 'community' had any advice

Unless it was signed by a person then the response you mention is probably just another automated response. You receive an automated reply every time you email.

As @PummyRaj says wait for 48 hours and if you haven't got a reply from 'a real person' in that time reply to that email in the manner suggested by PummyRaj.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?