Legendary Level 2335

Options
Deal_One
Deal_One Posts: 233 Level 2

I have been stuck on this level too long. I watched YouTube videos already. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. @christinewupp @kiara_wael

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,756 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Deal_One and congratulations on your progress. I'll check that level out for you and get back to you later. If for some reason you have passed it since posting please let me know here, thanks.

• christinewupp
    Options

Look how close I got on my first attempt without boosters.... I wasn't even trying to pass this! The game never ceases to amaze me. I think they are definitely wanting players to use up their boosters to keep their win streak here.

• christinewupp
    edited March 16
    Options

So I have managed to pass this one within my allocation of 20 lives today, but not without boosters. I think maybe they have made the boards easier to pass with starting boosters today, since this is the second legendary level I have tried today for which this holds true:

I played without boosters until the game let me get really close. To get close you have to somehow get the keys out on this one, more of less ignoring the chocolate at the bottom, but take any opportunity to match the candies at the top to break the frosting to get those keys out. If you get the keys out with more than 5 moves left you stand a chance of getting close. If you find the game is helping you get close, such as by dropping a colour bomb near the end, then on your NEXT attempt, play all three starting boosters. This is the second legendary level today on which this strategy actually triggered a lucky board.

So here I have the option to make a stripe/colour bomb combo or wrap/stripe combo. I choose the wrap/stripe although the game advises to use the red/colour bomb combo. I am pretty sure that would have worked just as well. The result is this:

It allows me now to get the keys out by making matches at the top to break the frosting.

It takes me a few moves, but look at all those fishes the game is giving me from my starting booster. And the stripe and wrap here sure give me the impression this will result in an easy pass. This is the best sign you have a lucky board here. I don' t even rush to collect those keys, just take any opportunity the game gives you to make combos. Keep you wrap and stripe for later, maybe I get lucky.....

Now where did that colour bomb come from? And look how nicely it sits next to the stripe. If only I had used strategy and my brain to get there. But all I did was was use the right starting boosters at the right time....

So a few moves later I get my final match to win with 5 moves left over.

If you haven't passed this one yet try to use all the events that give you starting boosters (I have a candy collection right now today) save those up and then try to look out for that near miss I got, then use all three boosters on your NEXT try. I hope you'll get lucky like I did.

• Deal_One
    Deal_One Posts: 233 Level 2
    Options

Thanks I was able to pass it now using my ufo booster from the daily treat machine.

• christinewupp
    Options

Fabulous and well done! That is the way to play this game, take advantage of the free boosters the game gives you and then use them at exactly the right moment. Good luck with the rest of your game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?