I QUIT CC

Options
danceforjoy7
danceforjoy7 Posts: 288 Level 3
edited March 18 in Discussions

Same bs against people for last 3 months who are not my friends and 4500 levels ahead. Have not won in 3 months against I suspect a bot but they deny buh bye done

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options
  • danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 288 Level 3
    Options

weekly race, every day levels cannot win any of them you have to but gold done

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,297 Level 5
    Options

Hi @danceforjoy7 I do appreciate your anger with this event and have read your other posts as well. The players who appear in your weekly race are decided by King. Most of the players in this event are our friends, but King then put in one extra player just to make it harder for us to win, a bit like in many of the other events. There is a glitch in the weekly race of players appearing with impossible scores and I know that can be really aggravating as King know about it and it seems to not be on their priority list to fix. I know you have encountered other problems in your game as well, such as the gold from your chocolate box not being added to your account. Don't let King cheat you any more! Please, if you can't afford to keep paying money to move on in this game then do the sensible thing and quit as you state here and enjoy your life without Candy Crush. Good luck!.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    Options

4500 levels ahead. 

Hello @danceforjoy7 there are a couple of issues with the Weekly Contest.

There's one issue that apparently sees players with multiple accounts get their accounts merged which results in Weekly Contest scores of up to 5000.

There is another issue that sees players in the Weekly Contest complete over 10,000 levels in a week

Both of these issues are caused by King and all we can do is hope that they get around to fixing them.

By all means quite the game if you feel that is the right thing to do, but personally I found a change in the way I think about the game helps. When I first started playing I didn't immediately know about all of the tricks that the game plays on you to get you to play. I now find the best approach to Candy Crush is to play at my own pace and to ignore any of the features that pretend to pitch you against your friends. Candy Crush is a match three game and is therefore not a competitive game. Don't play it thinking you are in a competition with anyone and you might find you enjoy it a bit more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?