System crash

Options
Tamsyjam
Tamsyjam Posts: 9 Level 2

Whilst playing level 10440 it didn't allow me to buy any gold, at the end of the gameit lost ALL of my boosters and extras. I came second in a 60 minute game and it froze when getting the results. There is NOTHING on my hub - no all stars event.

It's all GONE.

WHY? JUST WHY???

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,412 Legend
    edited March 20
    Options

A similar thing happened to me as well @Tamsyjam. The Bash For Bars caused my device to crash and restart yesterday. When it restarted I had lost all of my boosters. In my case though I had lost the Hub days before.

To get your Events back just play a level or two. Each time you finish a level return to your Events screen before playing another level to see if your Events have returned.

• Tamsyjam
    Tamsyjam Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi @Alienscar - yeah that worked but still without a hub, without all of my earned boosters and kicked out of the Candy Royale after 8 gold crowns.

• Alienscar
    edited March 21
    Options

Hi @Tamsyjam the Hub being missing is an ongoing issue for a lot of people actually. We have been told that the issue is being investigated by King, so all we can do is wait and see if they fix it in the near future.

Unfortunately once our boosters have gone they are gone for good.

It is a shame that you lost your progress in the Candy Royale, but this is because you 'lost' level 10440. I know it wasn't your fault, but King don't take responsibility for issues caused by their faulty game. You can try contacting Player Support, but they never admit that a crashing game is their fault and always blame your internet connection.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 195 Level 2
    Options

Hello @Alienscar what is the Hub, for the last two or so months I have not had any side games, all I get at the moment is the treat machine, booster wheel, chokky box, sams streak which I have only won once, and the episode race.🙄

• Alienscar
    edited March 21
    Options

Hi @T0rr1e the Hub is an information service dedicated to the All Stars. It appears on the top left of your screen in the same manner as the Episode Race

Missing side games is probably the result of an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. The issue causes all of our features, apart from the Booster Wheel and one other feature, to continue disappear from our game. The only way to get them back is to play a level.

The issue is a strange one though. Sometimes you can play an old level and your features/side games will reappear, but sometimes this doesn't work and you have to play a new level instead. The issue is further complicated by the fact that sometimes you just have to play a level get your features back,but sometimes you have to win a level before they come back.

On top of that sometimes you have to play more than one level.

Each time after you have played a level return to your Events screen to see if your features have returned.

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 195 Level 2
    Options
  • Alienscar
    edited March 21
    Options

I hope it works for you @T0rr1e. Please be aware though that once the features have returned to your game this doesn't fix the issue and they can disappear every day. All you need to do is keep playing old/new levels

Also please note that if you play through the Windows app you get less features than mobile players

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?