📝 Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 371 - 16 415

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited March 20 in Discussions

Welcome to a vibrant spring adventure! Discover and play freshly bloomed new levels!

This week’s levels have just been released. 

Levels: 16 371 - 16 415 (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note! Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in the Support area, any other level feedback, please start a new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

🎲 Dice of Destiny - We Need Your Feedback - More info HERE

🙋‍♀️🙋 Help a Newbie & earn up to 200 Gold Bars a month!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options
  • Scooterpie
    Options

I started to play new levels on Friday and did not like the 1st two so I did one more level and stopped.

Saturday morning I was getting a blackout/greyout glitch on my Facebook browsers and Win apps. Did not check out my mobile. Once solved, I played again in the afternoon and there was a Champions Race, won it and stopped playing for some period. Decided to play the 1st level in the 2nd Episode and another Champions Race appeared? Had to do it! So, did not play Sunday.

Here we are Monday, to play or not to play? When I get involved in the Champions Race I feel that I do not pay enough attention to the levels, probably use more boosters. If I get another Champions Race I will be compelled to complete all my levels, maybe I do not want to. That gold calls me but the task at hand per amount of gold I can receive makes my decision whether to go for it or not. Now, if we have some good side games going on at the same time (where did they go to?) well, then you are cooking with grease!

• Scooterpie
    Options

Finished the levels, so this is the way I am going to have to play, but soon the new levels will be released. Again, got into a Champions Race this Tuesday morning, no time for it. I found that I still had the race 4 hours later but was in 5th place. I seemed far behind in levels from the leader who appeared at first to me like they had already won? They were right about at the finish line but I won. That's 3 Champions Races this week.

My favorite Level was Level 16403. Liked to work the stripes and the fish.

So, I asked myself why bother to post here? No one else is posting here? Realized it helps me keep straight what I have done and I can go back and review. Most helpful for me. ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 624 Level 3
    Options

@Scooterpie I always read your posts. Even though I never add to the feeds about new levels I actually look forward to yours. Than you 😘

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,081 Level 5
    Options

@Scooterpie Do not pay any attention to those other players in your champions race! They are fake, picked by King from recordings of those who played the levels before you, and they often put a player in there who seems to get to that last level really fast, but then stalls. In my experience and from what I have learned from others in the community you always get (at least) 24 hours to win each champions race. The episode race is decided by a timer, so do try to ignore the other players. Having said that let us know if you ever fail to win a race in less than 24 hours. King do change the rules of events and if the 24 hour rule changes we would all need to know.

Good luck and Happy Crushing!

• Scooterpie
    Options

@christinewupp yeah, I watch the Champions/Episode Races and try to see how to save them for when I want to play them or look at it the other way, make them come up when I want them to.

@cookiemae I wish that I had taken a sceenshot, but yesterday on my mobile you came in 1st and I came in 3rd in a levels completion competition on my phone, I think that we both showed 45 levels. The mobile of course is behind in the levels we are playing, we aren't completing levels on our mobile they have already been done. @Peter_Tornaros sometimes beats me on my mobile and sometimes I beat him, both of us usually showing being at 45 Levels.

So, on we march, playing our game. We really need some side games happening along with our new levels! Make me want to play! Brighten my Day!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Interesting @Scooterpie @cookiemae. I never check my mobile or tablet games. Stopped playing on them when it went to portrait mode.

I don't bother to comment on the game here anymore as @QueenB and the Design Studio totally ignore what we say. Waste of time compiling posts.

I haven't even finished last week's final episode. Can't get enthused, the game has become totally boring. Poorly designed level after level. Mainly now play on my PC Firefox browser, concentrating on the Season Pass and Chocolate Box.

• Azino85
    Azino85 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

How will i start playing my new level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?