I am playing Candy Crush saga and i am at level 857, it has only 12 moves not 30, impossible!

Options
DaleVaincourt
DaleVaincourt Posts: 1 Newbie

I am playing Candy Crush saga and i am at level 857, it has only 12 moves not 30, impossible!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dale, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dale, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Armineh_Ohanian
    Options

was the issue resolved? because I am having the same problem
  • Steve_Sylven
    Steve_Sylven Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Me too!
  • Betty_MacInnis
    Betty_MacInnis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

me too..it is impossible to do that level with 12 moves !!!!
  • Pat_Clark
    Pat_Clark Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Stuck on level 857. Only given 12 moves to crack it and this is clearly falling short of the 30 moves that should be given.
  • askipper2019
    askipper2019 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same here. Level 857 is impossible with only 12 moves! 
  • bsipperly
    bsipperly Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • Rogo788
    Rogo788 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    So how can you play 857 with I my 12 moves ???? Did I get this far , only to never play again ... this stinks ! 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
  • bonderosen
    bonderosen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?