Customer Care Supervisor / Game Issues

Options
2»

Comments

• Girliegirlnr
    Girliegirlnr Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

OK, now I am annoyed at the customer service I’m receiving with my issue. I have emailed the following to: replyto.candycrush@king.com

I’m receiving an automated message or copy and pasted response! I ignored it for the Christmas event, and other events, and now I’m not receiving another event???

1. The emails in response to my issue are very wordy and use a lot of fancy synonyms that do not apply! Such as:

“it is expected for some events and features to change and even become temporarily unavailable” This does not apply, nothing changed or was temporarily unavailable. 

The events are not working for my account, period. 

The Email also said special events are bonus features in the game and therefore not designed to be there permanently.” Whom said anything about it being permanent? MY GAME IS NOT GETTING ANY EVENTS NOR IS IT GETTING ANY SPECIAL SHAPED CADIES. 

2. I pay to play this game, more money than I should. It’s the only game that I play and my concerns are not being listened to? I can’t imagine any app, or company, taking $30 or more everymoth from someone, and NOT FIXING A CUSTOMERS ISSUES.

3. How can an event show in the App Store and be advertised for the game (like there is an event advertised in the App Store right now-The Candy Crush Allstars!) but I can’t play it?! Isn’t that false advertising?!

I have done everything on my end. Phone iOS is up-to-date. App is up-to-date. I have plenty of storage. I’ve logged in and out. I’ve deleted, and reinstalled the app. I’ve logged in with Facebook, logged in with email, and have logged in with Apple. Losing boosters and lives in the process.

Please fix my issue. Thank you. -♡Jill 

tagging ppl whom might be able to help @QueenB @Colleen12 @Novapichu @paunavaa

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?