Customer Care Supervisor / Game Issues

Options
Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4

Does anyone have an email contact for the Supervisor or someone in charge at King Customer Care? I constantly seem to be having ongoing issues with the Gold Box and other aspects of this game that never get resolved. Every time I contact King, which seems to be daily, I get a different response depending on who responds to my request.

Thanks 😊

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 837 Level 3
    Options

Sounds like you need the @QueenB booster that might level you pass the existing support level you are stuck on and get to a new higher level 😁

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,918 Legend
    Options

As I am sure you are aware @Colleen12 the only people directly in contact with King are the Community Managers @QueenB @Novapichu and @Pounawea but I very much doubt they are allowed to provide people with the contact details of individuals at King.

Here is an email address for King that isn't Customer Care. Maybe give it a go and see if they respond.

ccsmfeedback@king.com

• Colleen12
    edited April 2
    Options

@QueenB @Alienscar @Novapichu @Pounawea

I have been trying to post a reply / comment here since yesterday to Alienscar. Is there an issue with this site, ironically this one posted immediately.

• Alienscar
    edited April 2
    Options

Hi @Colleen12 I have been having trouble with the tagging system of this site as well for a few days now. If I don't get it right first time the tagging system stops working and I have to exit the post and then return to it.

Additionally sometimes when I start to tag someone the cursor jumps to the left of the first letter every time I type another letter making it impossible to tag anyone

• glorialanzieri
    glorialanzieri Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 2
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 837 Level 3
    edited April 2
    Options

It is whatever insane filter they are using. I have had to go line by line to figure out what the filter is catching and usually I still have no idea what it is. It is some crazy regex deal and those need to be constantly monitored so stuff can be whitelisted.

It also catches stupid stuff like p88f (replace 8 with o). The filter is way over the top.
    My post when p88f… MODERATION!!!!!!!

• Colleen12
    Options

I think I have been banned from Customer Care Support because frankly they are sick of my complaints regarding these insane issues I am continuously having with the Chocolate Box, Blue Box, and/or Gold Box. My emails are being returned undeliverable. I received a response indicating that cannot resolve the issue after weeks of insisting there was no problem on there end.

Ironically, I still receive a Customer Care Feedback request which in all honesty I cannot give but I happily reply to query what customer service I was actually given. These emails are getting delivered with not one response to date. I have spent 32 years working with clients who need legal assistance and I found this job very rewarding until I retired. My issues with KING have become the latest challenge for me in my quest to ensure fairness and equality for all players but I am getting absolutely no where.

Have a great day Alienscar. I enjoy reading your comments here in the community, I have come to rely on them and they have helped me more than any King Customer Care Representative

If @QueenB @Novapichu or @Pounawea have another solution here I would be happy to hear it.

• Alienscar
    edited April 3
    Options

I think I have been banned from Customer Care Support because frankly they are sick of my complaints

I would like to think that isn't the case @Colleen12 and I would also like to think that Player Support wouldn't ban anyone from asking for help. I am sure there are people out there that pester them more than you.

My emails are being returned undeliverable.

What email address are you using Colleen? I associate that message with either an email address that hasn't been typed correctly, or an address that is no longer in use.

If you are having trouble with the email I gave you then please try this one instead

candycrush.techhelp@king.com

Ironically, I still receive a Customer Care Feedback 

That is just part of modern internet life at Colleen. You can't shop anywhere now without receiving a feedback request. It is part of the modern obsession that companies have with the performance improvement of their employees. I don't really get why you can't provide feedback though. The couple of times I have used Player Support I have always provided feedback on how poor the service was.

@QueenB @FluffyDinosaur given all the complaints regarding the Chocolate Box getting stuck on a task, or freezing the game, or producing the 'Restart Required' error can you please confirm if King are investigating the issues, or they believe there isn't an issue.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

@Pyrolight 😸 TYVM for the "p88f" explanation! Months ago, I made a reply to something (I forget) and it didn't post. Actually, twice that happened! I got to thinking about it and came to the conclusion it had to be p88f. 🤔 Made no sense to me so I started using 'disappeared'. Now I don't have to! Thanks again! 👍

But really, what does King do nowadays that DOES make sense?! LOL

Have a great evening! 🐯

• Colleen12
    Options

This is the email address that keeps getting returned undeliverable. I will try the other one your provided. I cannot thank you enough for your help here in the Community. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?