Options
2»

Comments

• dashiellbrown
    dashiellbrown Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited October 2023
    Options

The fun continues…

Btw to get this lovely carrot, I had to pass Ep. 15040 which was a real doozy. Just hilarious. I had to play multiple times to get to the point where I could use 10 gold bars to buy extra moves. After 60 (!) extra moves I still couldn’t win. You can’t move past blockers no matter how many you destroy because new ones drop down to continually block you. To not waste the 10 gold bars I had used, I had to use 5 or 6 hand switches to simply move the blockers out of the way. For players without this many gold bars or boosters, forget about winning- it’s impossible!

And after all that, the inside joke with the race being promised but denied. Hahaha

I used to have over 1000 gold bars, collected over a long period. Just recently they’ve been quickly whittled down to 688 because episodes are impossible to win without using them, and they screw you out of earning them with no races. I’ve also noticed a definite pattern in the game where your boosters are destroyed like clockwork, destroying your strategies. It’s just cheating the players. At this rate, my gold bars will dwindle to zero and I won’t be able to continue. I have never paid a penny so at that point, my Candy Crush playing days are over.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

I am so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this glitch recurrently😕

I completely understand your frustration and about not expecting any results through this complaint! You have been waiting for this long... please wait for couple more days and let's find out what's going on!!

I am sure it is not your device related issue... I also do not think it is an isolated issue!! In our Community itself, we have 4 players that are experiencing the same glitch!!

Let me try and see what the Candy Community In-charge finds out and let's go from there🍫🍫

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 311 Level 3
    edited April 6
    Options

You are so right about 15040 being a dozey. Can't believe it is not marked Nightmarish. Totally impossible as you said since new blockers keep falling to block the path. I have 10 gold bars and will have to wait until I get lots of bonus moves. I don't have enough boosters to help me so this level might be the end for me. After that I am out of gold bars so it will probably time to quit. It is a shame King has taken all the enjoyment out of a great game with these impossible levels unless you have lots of boosters or extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?